Check out the most up-to-date People’s United Bank CD Rates, Offers, and Promotions here.
People’s United Bank is now offering a 1.70% APY 6-Month CD.
Table of Contents
About People’s United Bank
People’s United Bank is headquartered in Bridgeport and is the largest bank in the state of Connecticut. It was established in 1988 and has grown to 405 locations across 6 states. If you are interested in this bank check out the bank locator to see if you are near a branch.
People’s United Bank offers a vast array of products including CD options for all of your specific financial needs. From checking and savings account to loans and CDs, you are bound to find one that works for you.
*I recommend you take a look at Discover Bank Promotions here, if you want to compare these rates to other great offers.
|Discover Bank||Up to 3.20% APY||Review|
|Quontic Bank||Up to 2.20% APY||Review|
|Sallie Mae||2.50% APY 14-Month No-Penalty CD||Review|
|Sallie Mae||2.00% APY 10-Month No-Penalty CD||Review|
|CIT Bank||2.00% APY 11-Month No-Penalty CD||Review|
|CIT Bank||2.10% APY 13-Month CD||Review|
People’s United Bank CD Rates
CDs are a certificate issued by a bank to a person depositing money for a specified length of time and usually the longer of a term is, the higher APY rate you make. However, People’s United is offering a 2.00% for the 6-month term only and has pretty low rates for the other term lengths.
With as little as $2,500, you can invest in a CD account and maximize your earnings. Compare their offering now to find the solutions that fit best with your savings goals. If you’re interested in making a higher rate than a traditional savings account then make sure to check out below CD rates.
- Minimum deposit: $500
- Maximum deposit: $1,000,000
- Early withdrawal penalty: Subject to substantial penalties for early withdrawal.
|Term||APY Rate||Minimum Deposit|
People’s United Bank CD Features
- Low $1,000 balance requirement
- Free online and mobile banking
- Insured by the FDIC up to the maximum allowed by law
Some of these rates are too low to even consider. However, the sudden surge for the 6-month rate isn’t too bad considering it’s a relatively short term. However, I’d definitely recommend to keep searching if you are looking for a good CD account. There are better offers out there so check out our nationwide lists below.
- Best 6-Month CD Rates
- Best 9-Month CD Rates
- Best 12-Month CD Rates
- Best 18-Month CD Rates
- Best 24-Month CD Rates
- Best 36-Month CD Rates
- Best 48-Month CD Rates
- Best 60-Month CD Rates
You might even find yourself earning more than a regular savings account. If you are interested, be sure to check back at this page often for updates on People’s United Bank CD rates!
Disclaimer: Rates / APY terms above are current as of the date indicated. These quotes are from banks, credit unions and thrifts. Bank, thrift and credit union deposits are insured by the FDIC or NCUA. Contact the bank for the terms and conditions that may apply to you. Rates are subject to change without notice and may not be the same at all branches.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.