For individuals who Petco procured a consumer report on you between May 1, 2014 through Dec. 31, 2015, may be eligible for potential compensation thanks to the Petco Employee Background Check Class Action Lawsuit!
According to the lawsuit, it violated the Fair Credit Reporting Act by procuring consumer reports for employment purposes without the proper disclosure and without obtaining proper authorization.
Petco does not admit any wrongdoing but has agreed to settle the lawsuit to avoid the risk and expense of ongoing litigation. There is no set claim form deadline but if you want to object or be excluded from the settlement, you must do so by September 24th, 2018.
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when opening a Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking account by June 30, 2019 and make total deposits of at least $1,000 within 60 days of account opening. $150 will be deposited into your Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking account after all requirements are met and your account is open for 90 days. Apply Now---Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points or $750 when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
60K Points Offer---$750 Offer---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy a $1,250 bonus when you join Chase Private Client. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $250,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days. Apply Now---Chase Private Client Review|
|Chase SavingsSM: Earn $150 bonus when you open a new Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 20 business days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. You can link this account to your Chase checking account for Overdraft Protection. You'll have access to over 16,000 Chase ATMs and nearly 5,000 branches. Apply Now---Chase Savings Review|
Table of Contents
Petco Employee Background Check Class Action Lawsuit:
- Petco Employee Background Check Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: N/A but Class Members who want to object or be excluded from the settlement must do so by Sept. 24, 2018
- Who’s Eligible: Class Members of the Petco FCRA settlement include anyone on whom Petco procured consumer reports from May 1, 2014 through Dec. 31, 2015.
- Estimated Amount: $21 (estimated)
- Proof of Purchase: N/A
- Case Name & Number: Feist, et al. v. Petco Animal Supplies Inc., Case No. 3:16-cv-01369-H-DHB, in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California
How To File a Claim:
- Head over to the Petco Employee Background Check Class Action Lawsuit
- There is no claim form for this Class Action Lawsuit
- Opt out by September 24th, 2018 if you wish to do so.
If Petco procured a consumer report on you between May 1, 2014 through Dec. 31, 2015, you may be eligible for potential compensation thanks to the Petco Employee Background Check Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, Petco violated the Fair Credit Reporting Act. If you’re eligible for this class action lawsuit, you do not need to submit any claim form. Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
See our favorite Bank Rates to earn high interest!
- American Express® Personal Savings High-Yield Savings Account Review
- Discover Savings Account Bonus: $200 or $150 Bonus
- HSBC Direct Savings Account Review
- CIT Bank Money Market Account Review
- Barclays Online Savings Review
- Synchrony Bank High Yield Savings Review
With the Ink Business UnlimitedSM Credit Card:
• Earn $500 bonus cash back after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening
• Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase made for your business
• 0% introductory APR for 12 months on purchases
• Employee cards at no additional cost
• No Annual Fee