For individuals who Petco procured a consumer report on you between May 1, 2014 through Dec. 31, 2015, may be eligible for potential compensation thanks to the Petco Employee Background Check Class Action Lawsuit!
According to the lawsuit, it violated the Fair Credit Reporting Act by procuring consumer reports for employment purposes without the proper disclosure and without obtaining proper authorization.
Petco does not admit any wrongdoing but has agreed to settle the lawsuit to avoid the risk and expense of ongoing litigation. There is no set claim form deadline but if you want to object or be excluded from the settlement, you must do so by September 24th, 2018.
|TD Bank Checking Bonus: Earn $300 with the Beyond Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $2,500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. Earn $150 with the Convenience Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
|Chase Total Checking®: Earn $200 bonus when you open a new Total Checking® account and set up a qualifying direct deposit into this account within 60 days of account opening. Access to 16,000 Chase ATMs and nearly 4,900 branches. Apply Now---Chase Total Checking Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when opening a Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking account and make total deposits of at least $1,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $150 will be deposited into your account after all requirements are met and your account is open for 90 days. Apply Now---Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking Review|
|American Express Personal Savings Account: Earn 1.00% APY on your deposits. Your Personal Savings account earns interest daily and is posted to your account monthly, links easily with your current bank accounts, get 24/7 access, & there is no need to switch banks. No monthly fees, no minimum balance. FDIC Insured.
Apply Now---American Express Personal Savings Account Review
Table of Contents
Petco Employee Background Check Class Action Lawsuit:
- Petco Employee Background Check Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: N/A but Class Members who want to object or be excluded from the settlement must do so by Sept. 24, 2018
- Who’s Eligible: Class Members of the Petco FCRA settlement include anyone on whom Petco procured consumer reports from May 1, 2014 through Dec. 31, 2015.
- Estimated Amount: $21 (estimated)
- Proof of Purchase: N/A
- Case Name & Number: Feist, et al. v. Petco Animal Supplies Inc., Case No. 3:16-cv-01369-H-DHB, in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California
How To File a Claim:
- Head over to the Petco Employee Background Check Class Action Lawsuit
- There is no claim form for this Class Action Lawsuit
- Opt out by September 24th, 2018 if you wish to do so.
If Petco procured a consumer report on you between May 1, 2014 through Dec. 31, 2015, you may be eligible for potential compensation thanks to the Petco Employee Background Check Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, Petco violated the Fair Credit Reporting Act. If you’re eligible for this class action lawsuit, you do not need to submit any claim form. Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
See our favorite Bank Rates to earn high interest!
- American Express® Personal Savings High-Yield Savings Account Review
- Discover Savings Account Bonus: $200 or $150 Bonus
- HSBC Direct Savings Account Review
- CIT Bank Money Market Account Review
- Barclays Online Savings Review
- Synchrony Bank High Yield Savings Review
The Ink Business UnlimitedSM Credit Card offers $500 bonus cash back after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
You'll earn an unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase made for your business and you'll receive employee cards at no additional cost.
This card carries no annual fee and you'll have the opportunity to take advantage of a 0% introductory APR for 12 months on purchases