Avaliable nationwide, PNC Bank is offering $200 bonus when you open a Performance Checking account by May 31, 2019.
To earn the $200 bonus, simply open the account then establish total qualifying direct deposit(s) of $2,000 to the new account and make at least 10 purchases with your PNC Bank Visa® Debit Card.
With your new account, you can earn interest on balances of $2,000 or more, enjoy no monthly service charge with the qualifying direct deposit, receive bonus rewards when you link your PNC Visa Credit Card to your account, plus much more!
For all the latest offers, our PNC Bank Promotions page has a list of all the current offers ranging from $50 to $300! Additionally, be sure to check out this promotion as well as other banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Editor’s Note: It has been reported that this bonus is available nationwide. Please let us know in the comments below if you can apply for these promotions outside their service area!
Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid up to $15 through our Rewards Program!
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Relationship Money Market||2.00% APY||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Premier Money Market||1.65% APY||Review|
Table of Contents
PNC Bank $200 Bonus Information
- Direct Link to Offer
- PNC Bank Checking Bonus PDF Printout
- Maximum Bonus: $200
- Account Type: Performance Checking
- Availability: Nationwide (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 05/31/2019
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- ChexSystems: Yes
- Opening Deposit: $25
- Credit Card Funding: No, now coded as Cash Advance
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Direct Deposit of $2,000+
- Monthly Fee: $15, see below on how to avoid.
- Additional Requirements: Make at least 10 debit card transactions with your PNC Bank Visa Debit Card
- Household Limit: None listed
- Closing Account Fee: Bonus will be lost if closed before bonus is credited
What Triggers Direct Deposit? Alternative Methods
Many bank bonuses require you to make real direct deposit from your job to receive the sign up bonus. However, switching to your real paycheck can be frustrating and time consuming. You can find alternative methods below which many readers have reported to trigger direct deposit to receive the sign up bonus.
Simply set up ACH transfers from these institutions to trigger direct deposit. Again, Your Mileage May Vary(YMMV). Please help us with your experience if you find a different method or to confirm a current method for direct deposit in the comments section below.
How To Earn PNC Bank $200 Bonus
- Must open PNC Performance Checking online OR at branch using the appropriate coupon by May 31, 2019.
- Following conditions must be met within the first 60 days:
- Qualifying Direct Deposit(s) of $2000+ must be received.
- Make at least 10 debit card transactions with your PNC Bank Visa Debit Card.
- Maintain account to receive reward, which will be credited to the eligible account within 60-90 days after all conditions have been met.
How To Avoid Monthly Fee
Performance Checking Account: $15 monthly fee can be waived if you meet any ONE of the following requirements:
- $2,000 or greater, total qualifying direct deposits to the account, per statement period OR
- $2,000 average monthly balance in account OR
- $15,000 combined average monthly balance in PNC consumer deposits, loans and/or investments accounts
PNC Bank promotion is not eligible for new account if any signer has signing authority on an existing PNC Bank consumer checking account or has closed an account within the past 90 days, or has been paid a promotional premium in the past 12 months.
If multiple accounts are opened with the same signers, only one account will be eligible for the premium. If all requirements are completed, the cash bonus will be deposited to the account within 60-90 days after all conditions are met. If you qualify, hurry in and get started on your bonus today!
Feel free to let us know your experience with this bank or the bonus redemption process by commenting below. For those of you that are looking for other options or comparisons, see our complete list of Bank Promotions for all your banking needs!
|Chase Freedom® Card - Earn a $150 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening. -Earn 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter you activate.|
Apply Now---Chase Freedom Card Review
|Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express - Earn $150 statement credit after you spend $1,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 3 months. Earn 3% cash back at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $6,000 per year in purchases, then 1%).|
Learn More---Blue Cash Everyday Card from American Express
|Capital One® SavorOneSM Cash Rewards Credit Card - Earn $150 cash bonus after you spend $500 on purchases within the first 3 months. Earn unlimited 3% cash back on dining & entertainment, 2% at grocery stores and 1% on all other purchases.|
Learn More---Capital One SavorOne Cash Rewards Review