PNC Bank is offering residents of AL, DE, FL, GA, IL, IN, KY, MD, MI, MO, NC, NJ, NY, OH, PA, SC, VA, WI, WV a $200 bonus when you open a Virtual Wallet with Performance Spend by May 31, 2019 and meet the requirements listed below.
To earn the $200 bonus, you must open a new Virtual Wallet with Performance Spend, then establish total qualifying direct deposit(s) of $2,000 to the new account, and finally make at least 10 purchases with your PNC Bank Visa® Debit Card.
Our PNC Bank Promotions page has a list of all the current offers ranging from $50 to $300! Once all the requirements are met, you will have access to a range of features to better your banking experience. If you are interested, be sure to check out this promotion as well as other banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Editor’s Note: It has been reported that this bonus is available nationwide. Please let us know in the comments below if you can apply for these promotions outside their service area!
|Huntington 25 Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
Table of Contents
PNC Bank $200 Bonus Information
- Direct Link to Offer
- PNC Bank $200 Bonus PDF Printout
- Maximum Bonus: $200
- Account Type: Virtual Wallet with Performance Spend
- Availability: AL, DC, DE, FL, GA, IL, IN, KY, MD, MI, MO, NC, NJ, NY, OH, PA, SC, VA, WI, WV (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 03/31/2019
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- ChexSystems: Yes
- Opening Deposit: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: No, now coded as Cash Advance
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, $2,000+
- Monthly Fee: $15, see below on how to avoid.
- Additional Requirements: Make at least 10 purchases with your PNC Bank Visa® Debit Card
- Household Limit: None listed
- Closing Account Fee: Bonus will be lost if closed before bonus is credited.
What Triggers Direct Deposit? Alternative Methods
Many bank bonuses require you to make real direct deposit from your job to receive the sign up bonus. However, switching to your real paycheck can be frustrating and time consuming. You can find alternative methods below which many readers have reported to trigger direct deposit to receive the sign up bonus.
Simply set up ACH transfers from these institutions to trigger direct deposit. Again, Your Mileage May Vary(YMMV). Please help us with your experience if you find a different method or to confirm a current method for direct deposit in the comments section below.
How To Earn PNC Bank $200 Bonus
- Must open Virtual Wallet with Performance Spend online OR at branch using the appropriate coupon by May 31, 2019.
- Following conditions must be met within the first 60 days:
- Qualifying Direct Deposit(s) of $2000+ must be received
- Make at least 10 purchases with your PNC Bank Visa® Debit Card.
- Maintain account to receive reward, which will be credited to the eligible account within 60-90 days after all conditions have been met.
How To Avoid Monthly Fee
Virtual Wallet with Performance Spend Checking Account: $15 monthly fee can be waived if you meet any ONE of the following requirements:
- $2,000 or greater, total qualifying direct deposits to the Spend, per statement period OR
- $2,000 average monthly balance in Spend and Reserve OR
- $15,000 combined average monthly balance in PNC consumer deposits, loans including mortgage and/or investments
Make sure you check out PNC Bank to learn more about the $200 bonus promotion. Don’t forget, the $200 bonus will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT.
Feel free comment below and let us know about how it went and if you could fund your account with credit card or not. We value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank offers nationwide. If you would like to see more, check out our full list of Bank Bonuses for all your banking needs.