Earn up to $100 bonus when you refer a qualified coworker to PNC WorkPlace Banking. You may earn up to $1,000 per year. The coworkers you refer must also work for companies that are part of the WorkPlace Banking program.
To qualify for the reward, confirm you are a PNC WorkPlace Banking customer, refer a coworker, have them check their inbox and open an eligible PNC WorkPlace Banking checking product.
PNC Bank Promotions
PNC Bank $100 Referral Bonus
- Account Type: WorkPlace Banking account
- Availability: Nationwide
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- ChexSystems: Unknown, let us know
- Credit Card Funding: No – now codes as cash advance
- Opening Deposit: $0
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: $7–$25 waive-able
- Household Limit: 10 referrals
- Closing Account Fee: None listed
(No expiration date listed)
- In order for you to qualify to receive your reward, the Referee must first meet the following requirements: 1) is eligible for the PNC WorkPlace Banking program; 2) does not have signing authority on an existing PNC Bank consumer checking account, did not close an account within the past 90 days, and was not paid a promotional premium within the past 24 months; 3) when applying in person, presents the Referral Email with the Coupon ID by showing it to a PNC representative where available or, when applying via the Referral email, begins the digital application by clicking the “apply now” button where available; and 4) opens a qualifying PNC WorkPlace Banking checking product and meets the stipulations to earn a PNC WorkPlace Banking monetary reward.
- Your reward of $100 will be credited to your account within 60 to 90 days after the monetary reward is issued to the Referee and will be identified as “CREDITS WORKPLACE REFER” on your statement.
- You are limited to ten referral payments of $100 — up to $1,000 per 12-month period.
- This offer may be extended, modified or withdrawn at any time without prior notice and may vary by market.
- The value of the reward may be reported on Internal Revenue Service (IRS) Form 1099 and may be considered taxable income to you.
- Please consult your tax advisor regarding your specific situation.
Make sure you check out PNC Bank to earn up to $100 referral bonus promotion. Don’t forget, the $100 bonus will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT. U.S. Citizenship is required for online applications. Resident alien and non-resident aliens now allowed online.
We value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank offers nationwide. If you would like to see more, see our list of the latest PNC Bank Promotions or check out our full list of bank promotions.