Find an updated list of Premier Bank promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Currently, they have a $100 checking bonus offer when you open a new bank account.
About Premier Bank Promotions
Founded in 1998, Premier Bank is headquartered in Dubuque and has grown to be the 64th largest bank in the state of Iowa. However, if you would like to open an account, visit one of the 3 branch locations today. Furthermore, you can check out more bank bonuses that are available in multiple states for more suitable offers.
- Availability: IA (Bank Locator)
- Routing Number: 073922555
- Customer Service: 563-588-1000
Additionally, check out our full list of some of the best Bank Rates and CD Rates nationwide.
Compare Premier Bank Promotions with other bank bonuses from Huntington, Chase, TD, HSBC, BBVA, Citibank, Bank of America, Wells Fargo, and more.
I’ll review the Premier Bank Promotions below.
Premier Bank $100 Checking Bonus
Premier Bank is offering a $100 bonus when you open a qualifying Checking Account and meet the requirements.
- Account Type: Checking account
- Availability: IA (Bank Locator)
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Hard/Soft Pull:Unknown, Let us know
- ChexSystem: Unknown, Let us know
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, Let us know
- Opening Deposit: $25
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early account termination fee: Account must be open for at least 6 months, otherwise the $100 bonus will be forfeited and a $25 closure fee will apply.
- Household limit: 1
(Offer expiration date not listed)
|You can compare this to several great entry level Checking accounts with offers include the BMO Harris Smart Money ($300 bonus), Bank of America ($100 bonus offer), U.S. Bank Smartly® Checking (Up to $400 bonus), Chase Total Checking® ($200 bonus), Fifth Third Bank Momentum® Checking ($225 bonus), SoFi Checking and Savings ($275 bonus), and Citi Priority Account (Up to $2000 Cash Bonus).|
How To Earn $100 Checking Bonus
- Open a Life Checking Account with Premier Bank with a $25 opening deposit.
- Earn a 5.00% APY rate on balances of up to $5,000.
- Balances greater than $5,000 will earn a 0.25% APY rate.
- Make 20 debit card purchases per statement cycle.
- Open a Life Savings account with Premier Bank.
- Earn a 2.50% APY rate on balances of up to $10,000.
- Balances greater than $10,000 will earn a 0.25% APY rate.
- If the requirements are not met, the accounts will earn the base interest rate and APY of 0.01% on all balances.
- No maintenance fees
- $20 ATM rebates per month
- Access to lower Auto and Home Equity rates
- High Yield Interest Accounts
- Free Mobile Banking App
- Free ATM/Debit Card
- Life Checking: No monthly fees.
- Life Savings: No monthly fees.
- Debits are determined on the date it is posted to your account and not the date of the transaction/purchase.
- Debit purchases at or near the end of the month may post in the next month’s statement cycle.
- ATM transactions do not count as debit transactions to qualify for the preferred rate.
- Must meet requirements of Life Checking account listed above in order to be eligible for the stated rates.
- If requirements are not met the account earns a base interest rate and APY of 0.01% on all balances.
- Electronic statements are free and available upon successful set up with Online Banking.
- Paper statements are $5 per statement cycle.
- ATM surcharge fees of up to $10 per monthly statement cycle will be refunded if eligibility requirements are met on Life Checking account within the monthly statement cycle.
- We will automatically reimburse ATM surcharges incurred during a calendar month on the date the statement cycles for the account.
These are all the current Premier Bank promotions and offers. However, there are definitely better offers out there. If you would like to see more, check out our full list of Bank Bonuses for all your banking needs.
Additionally, leave a comment below informing us about your experience with the Premier Bank. Definitely provide your feedback, as they make our site even better!
Lastly, check back for updated Premier Bank promotions, bonuses, and offers.
Leave a Reply