Available for residents of Texas, Public Employees Credit Union is offering a $50 bonus when you tell your friends and family to become a member at Public Employees Credit Union good for a limited time.
To qualify for the referral bonus, fill out their referral form and have your friend provide it when opening their account. Have them open a Savings account and make a $50 deposit within 60 days. Also have them open a new Checking account and make 5 signature-based debit card transactions of at least $10 each within 60 days of account opening. Once complete, you will both earn the $50 bonus.
Once all the requirements are met, you will have access to a range of features to better your banking experience. If you are interested, be sure to check out this promotion as well as other banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Eligibility: If you live, work, worship, or attend school within a 10-mile radius of any of our Central Texas branches, then you are eligible to join. If you are a family member of a current PECU member or you have membership in specified Texas associations then you are also eligible to join too. Be sure to visit their membership page for additional information.
Credit goes to Lindsay for letting us know about this bank bonus through our Rewards Program. Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid!
|BMO Harris PremierTM Checking: Earn $350 cash bonus when you open a new PremierTM Checking Account and have a total of at least $7,500 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Premier Checking Review|
|U.S. Bank SmartlyTM Checking: Earn up to $600 bonus when you open a new U.S. Bank SmartlyTM checking account and complete qualifying activities. Subject to certain terms and limitations. Offer valid through April 11, 2023. Member FDIC. Apply Now---U.S. Bank Checking Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB223 by 06/15/2023 along with a competitive interest rate of 3.60% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus (fund $15K to earn $150 bonus). No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Savings Review
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy up to $3,000 bonus when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Get more from a personalized relationship when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Learn More---Chase Private Client Review|
Public Employees Credit Union $50 Referral Info
- Direct Link to Offer
- Referrer Bonus: $50
- Referee Bonus: $50
- Account Type: Savings, Free Checking, Benefits Checking, Classic Checking
- Availability: TX (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None listed
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown, Let us know
- Chexsystems: Unknown, Let us know
- Opening Deposit: $50
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, Let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: $0 – $5
- Free Checking: No monthly service fees
- Benefits Checking: $5 monthly fee waived with $300 balance
- Classic Checking: $4.95, unavoidable
- Additional Requirements: See Below
- Closing Account Fee: Loss of bonus if closed within 180 days
How to Earn Public Employees Credit Union Bonus
- Fill out a Referral Form and refer a friend or family member to Public Employees Credit Union.
- Have your friend open a new Checking and Savings Account.
- Earn the $50 referral bonus once your friend or family member has completed requirements (see below).
- Receive a ‘Referral Form’ from your friend.
- Open a Savings Account and make a deposit of $50+ within 60 days of account opening.
- Open any Checking Account and make five signature-based debit card transactions of at least $10 each within 60 days of account opening.
- Once complete, the promotional deposit will occur within 60 days of meeting requirements.
Refer Our Readers
For those that live near a Public Employees Credit Union, feel free to leave a comment with your information so that my readers can reach out to you and you both can benefit off each other. Also, don’t forget to let us know if you can fund your account with a credit card or whether it’s a hard pull or a soft pull!
You can receive a $50 bonus when you refer someone to Public Employees Credit Union and they will earn a $50 bonus for completing their requirements. Let us know your thoughts and experience with this bank by commenting below. Also, don’t forget to check out our complete list of Bank Referrals for all your banking needs!
The United ClubSM Infinite Card offers 80,000 bonus miles after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
• 4X miles per $1 spent on United purchases including tickets, Economy Plus, inflight food, beverages and Wi-Fi, and other United charges.
• 2X miles per $1 spent on all other travel
• 2X miles per $1 spent on dining including eligible delivery services
• 1X mile per $1 spent on all other purchases
This card does carry an annual fee of $525. However, you can get up to $100 Global Entry, TSA PreCheck or NEXUS fee credit. In addition, you'll get a savings of up to $320 per roundtrip (terms apply) by getting your first and second checked bags for free!
Leave a Reply