Learn more about The Savings Bank Kasasa Cash Checking account here.
Available in Massachusetts and New Hampshire, The Savings Bank is offering a staggering 2.00% APY with a maximum balance of $15,000 on their Kasasa Cash Checking Account.
Table of Contents
About The Savings Bank Kasasa Cash Checking
The Savings Bank’s mission is a trusted leader in the personalized delivery of innovative financial services by our committed employees, coupled with an unwavering loyalty towards community relationships. The Savings Bank provides personal banking and business banking services at their branch locations in Wakefield, Lynnfield, Methuen and North Reading and through online and mobile banking.
Continue on to learn more about the The Savings Bank Kasasa Cash Checking Account below.
The Savings Bank Rewards Checking Rate
Residents of Massachusetts and New Hampshire can earn the industry leading rate of 2.00% APY on balances up to $15,000. With a low minimum deposit, you will be able to enjoy the rate to its full potential!
- Account Type: Kasasa Cash Checking Account
- Availability: MA, NH
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Hard/Soft Pull: Hard Pull or Soft Pull? Let us know
- ChexSystem: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Cannot fund with credit card
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early account termination fee: Loss of bonus
- Household limit: 1
How To Earn Up to 2.00% APY Rate
Enrollments must be in place and all of the following transactions and activities must post and settle to your Kasasa Cash account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- Have at least 12 debit card Point of Sale purchases post and settle each quali?cation cycle
- Have at least 1 ACH debit or credit (Automatic Payment or Direct Deposit) transaction post and settle each qualification cycle
- Be enrolled in eStatements
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
|$15,000+||2.00% to 0.43% APY|
- Online Banking
- Bill Pay
- Mobile Banking w/Mobile Deposit
- Mobile Wallets
- Telephone Banking
- Notifi Alerts
- UChoose Rewards
Alternative Rewards Accounts To Consider
Earn up to 1.25% APY with the Axos Bank Rewards Checking account while enjoying a suite of digital tools for smarter money management. This is banking, redefined.
• Never pay monthly maintenance fees again
• No Need to Keep a Minimum Balance to Avoid Fees
• No Overdraft or Non-Sufficient Fund Fees
• Make Unlimited Withdrawals From Any Domestic ATM for Free
With the Discover Cashback Debit Account:
• Earn 1% cash back on up to $3,000 in debit card purchases each month, which lets you earn up to a total of $360 Debit Card Cashback Bonus per year.
• Anyone can open a Discover Cashback Debit account online
• No monthly fees or monthly balance requirements
• With over 60,000 no-fee ATMs in the U.S., Discover is always nearby.
• Move money easily and securely with just a few clicks or taps (transfers to existing discover accounts are immediate)!
• Manage your account and avoid late fees by paying bills online.
• Deposit checks on the go with your phone or automatically with direct deposit.
Be sure to check out The Savings Bank’s Kasasa Cash Checking account to earn an attractive rate on your funds. Additionally, you can gain access to many great features that come with the account. However, be sure to check to find out if it’s hard pull or soft pull first.
Lastly, let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Rewards Checking!
Check back often to see the latest info on The Savings Bank’s Kasasa Cash Checking Account.