Learn more about The Savings Bank Kasasa Cash Checking account here.
Available in Massachusetts and New Hampshire, The Savings Bank is offering a staggering 2.00% APY with a maximum balance of $15,000 on their Kasasa Cash Checking Account.
See our best bank bonuses updated daily to earn up to $1,000 in free money. Find popular checking offers such as Chase Bank, HSBC Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, BBVA, Discover Bank, and CIT Bank. See our best rates for Savings and CD too.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM $300 Bonus||HSBC Premier Checking Up To $600|
|HSBC Premier Checking $450 Bonus||TD Bank Convenience Checking $150 Bonus|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking $300 Bonus||Huntington Business Checking 100 $200 Bonus|
|Huntington 25 Checking $300 Bonus||Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking $750 Bonus|
|Huntington Unlimited Business Checking $400 Bonus||Aspiration Spend & Save Account $100 Bonus|
|Ally Invest Up To $3,000 Bonus||Discover Bank $360 Cashback Debit|
|Axos Basic Business Checking $100 Bonus||BlockFi Up To $250 BTC Bonus|
|WeBull 2 Free Stocks||BBVA Free Checking & Savings $250 Bonus|
Table of Contents
About The Savings Bank Kasasa Cash Checking
The Savings Bank’s mission is a trusted leader in the personalized delivery of innovative financial services by our committed employees, coupled with an unwavering loyalty towards community relationships. The Savings Bank provides personal banking and business banking services at their branch locations in Wakefield, Lynnfield, Methuen and North Reading and through online and mobile banking.
Continue on to learn more about the The Savings Bank Kasasa Cash Checking Account below.
The Savings Bank Rewards Checking Rate
Residents of Massachusetts and New Hampshire can earn the industry leading rate of 2.00% APY on balances up to $15,000. With a low minimum deposit, you will be able to enjoy the rate to its full potential!
- Account Type: Kasasa Cash Checking Account
- Availability: MA, NH
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Hard/Soft Pull: Hard Pull or Soft Pull? Let us know
- ChexSystem: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Cannot fund with credit card
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early account termination fee: Loss of bonus
- Household limit: 1
How To Earn Up to 2.00% APY Rate
Enrollments must be in place and all of the following transactions and activities must post and settle to your Kasasa Cash account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- Have at least 12 debit card Point of Sale purchases post and settle each quali?cation cycle
- Have at least 1 ACH debit or credit (Automatic Payment or Direct Deposit) transaction post and settle each qualification cycle
- Be enrolled in eStatements
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
|$15,000+||2.00% to 0.43% APY|
- Online Banking
- Bill Pay
- Mobile Banking w/Mobile Deposit
- Mobile Wallets
- Telephone Banking
- Notifi Alerts
- UChoose Rewards
Alternative Rewards Accounts To Consider
Earn up to 1.25% APY with the Axos Bank Rewards Checking account while enjoying a suite of digital tools for smarter money management. This is banking, redefined.
• Never pay monthly maintenance fees again
• No Need to Keep a Minimum Balance to Avoid Fees
• No Overdraft or Non-Sufficient Fund Fees
• Make Unlimited Withdrawals From Any Domestic ATM for Free
With the Discover Cashback Debit Account:
• Earn 1% cash back on up to $3,000 in debit card purchases each month, which lets you earn up to a total of $360 Debit Card Cashback Bonus per year.
• Anyone can open a Discover Cashback Debit account online
• No monthly fees or monthly balance requirements
• With over 60,000 no-fee ATMs in the U.S., Discover is always nearby.
• Move money easily and securely with just a few clicks or taps (transfers to existing discover accounts are immediate)!
• Manage your account and avoid late fees by paying bills online.
• Deposit checks on the go with your phone or automatically with direct deposit.
Be sure to check out The Savings Bank’s Kasasa Cash Checking account to earn an attractive rate on your funds. Additionally, you can gain access to many great features that come with the account. However, be sure to check to find out if it’s hard pull or soft pull first.
Lastly, let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Rewards Checking!
Check back often to see the latest info on The Savings Bank’s Kasasa Cash Checking Account.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $600||Review|
|BBVA Free Checking & Savings||$250 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank Basic Business Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Aspiration Spend & Save Account||$100 Cash||Review|
|Ally Invest||Up to $3,000 Cash||Review|
|BlockFi||Up To $250 BTC||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||0.40% APY||Review|
|Discover Cashback Debit Account||$360 Cash||Review|