The Schwab Investor Card® from American Express is back with an appealing sign-up bonus. It’s best suited for those who are looking for cash bonuses and already have a Schwab account as it offer you a bonus of $100 statement credit bonus after making $1,000 in purchases in the first 90 days of your account opening.
There are plenty of Charles Schwab promotions, bonuses, and offers that are worth checking out if you feel like this specific one is not suited for you.
There is no annual fee, unlimited 1.5% cash back, and 0% introductory APR on purchases and balance transfers for 6 months. If you would like to get some more information over the Schwab Investor Card, continue reading about it below!
* The Schwab Investor Card® is issued by American Express. They also offer great sign-up bonuses for their credit cards.
|Chase Ink Business PreferredSM Card||80,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Ink Business UnlimitedSM Credit Card||$500 Cash||Review|
|Chase Ink Business CashSM Card||$500 Cash||Review|
|Chase Freedom®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Chase Freedom Unlimited®||3% Cash Back||Review|
|UnitedSM Explorer Business Card||Up to 100,000 Miles||Review|
|ABOC Platinum Rewards Mastercard®||$150 Cash||Review|
Table of Contents
Schwab Investor Card from American Express
|Bonus Available||Earn $100 statement credit bonus after making $1,000 in purchases in the first 90 days of your account opening.|
|Ongoing Rewards/Benefits||Earn an unlimited 1.5% cash back automatically deposited into your eligible Schwab account for purchases made with your Card|
|Foreign Transaction Fees||2.7%|
- Sign up bonus rate
- Cash back rewards and benefits
- No annual fee
- Foreign transaction fees
Editor’s Alternate Pick
With the Chase Freedom Unlimited® Card:
• New Offer! Double Cash Back: Earn 3% cash back on all purchases in your first year up to $20,000 spent. After that earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases.
• 0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 17.24-25.99%. Balance transfer fee is 3% of the amount transferred, $5 minimum
• No minimum to redeem for cash back
• Cash Back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open
• Free credit score, updated weekly with Credit JourneySM
• No annual fee
Schwab Investor Card from Amex Best Features
Earn an unlimited 1.5% cash back automatically deposited into your eligible Schwab account for purchases made with your Card.
Your resource to help secure dining and event reservations.
Enjoy a wide selection of benefits. Whether traveling or staying around town your Card can help protect you with Purchase Protection, Car Rental Loss and Damage Insurance, Return Protection, and Extended Warranty. Plus, as a Card Member, world-class Customer Service is available to you 24/7.
|Best Credit Card Categories|
|0% APR||Airline Rewards||Balance Transfer|
|Cash Back||Hotel Rewards||Military|
|No Annual Fee||No Foreign Transaction Fee||Premium|
|Small Business||Student||Travel Rewards|
If you are currently have a Schwab account and looking for a credit card with no annual fee, consider signing up for the Schwab Investor Card® from American Express. This is the decent credit card if you are interest in sign up bonuses and the cash back aspect.
Enjoy taking advantage of other promotions from Charles Schwab that are available. Feel free to check out our full list of the Best American Express Credit Cards or best credit card bonuses to find out which one suits your needs.
What’s The Competition?
With the Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card:
• Earn a $150 cash rewards bonus after spending $500 in the first 3 months
• Earn unlimited 1.5% cash rewards on purchases
• Enjoy 1.8% cash rewards on qualified digital wallet purchases, like Apple Pay® or Google Pay™, during the first 12 months from account opening
• No category restrictions or sign ups and cash rewards don't expire as long as your account remains open
• Get up to $600 protection on your cell phone (subject to $25 deductible) against covered damage or theft when you pay your monthly cellular telephone bill with your Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card
• $0 Annual Fee
The Capital One® Quicksilver® Cash Rewards Card offers a one-time $150 cash bonus after spending $500 on purchases within 3 months from account opening.
You'll be able to earn an unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase, every day with no rotating categories or sign-ups needed to earn cash rewards.
This card comes with no annual fee and no foreign transaction fees which makes this card a viable option for your go-to everyday card.
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Business Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Simple High-Yield Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|You InvestSM by J.P. Morgan||$625 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$200 Cash||Review|
|Discover Cashback Debit Account||$360 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone.