Read on to learn more about the latest Simplicity Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
They are currently offering a cash bonus of $200 for opening a new checking account at the Neillsville branch.
Table of Contents
About Simplicity Credit Union Promotions
Simplicity CU is a progressive, people-centered financial living out their mission to make the complex simple. They now serve more than 25 thousand members in Central Wisconsin and beyond through seven locations, including three school branches and two dedicated mortgage centers. If you are not a resident near a branch, take a look at our list of Bank Bonuses found nationwide.
- Availability: WI (Bank Locator)
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Up to $1,000 with a credit card. Only Mastercard & Visa are accepted (No AmEx)
|Eligibility: Simplicity Credit Union is open to those who live or work in Adams, Clark, Marathon, Portage, Shawano, Waupaca, Waushara and Wood Counties or in the Township of Alma in Jackson County. Membership is also open to employees of CP Rail Systems, Delta Dental Plan of Wisconsin, Copps Company and Corporation, Donaldson Company, Corporate Express Industries, Inc., SNE Corp., Sunrise Medical, and Stockholders or Patrons of the Tomorrow Valley Co-op. For full membership details, click here|
I will review the current Simplicity Credit Union promotions below.
Simplicity Credit Union $100 Checking Bonus *Neillsville Branch*
Earn $200 bonus credit from Simplicity Credit Union when you open a new Checking account and complete the requirements.
- What you’ll get: $100 bonus
- Account Type: Personal Checking
- Availability: WI
(No expiration date listed)
|You can compare this to several great entry level Checking accounts with bonus offers include the Citi Priority Account (Up to $2000 Cash Bonus), BMO Harris Smart Money™ Account ($300 bonus), U.S. Bank Easy Checking ($400 bonus), Fifth Third Momentum® Checking ($375 bonus), Chase Total Checking® ($200 bonus), and SoFi Checking and Savings ($300 bonus).|
How To Earn Bonus
- Earn $100 when you open a new Simplicity Checking account at the Neillsville branch
- Earn an additional $100 when you enroll in online banking, eStatements, set up direct deposit, complete at least 10 POS transactions.
- You must be a new Simplicity Credit Union member, 18 or older
- You are not eligible if you are a current owner or signer on a Simplicity Credit Union personal or business account or if you have been an owner or signer on a Simplicity Credit Union personal or business account within the last two years
- Subject to IRS Form 1099
- One New Account Bonus per household/business
How To Waive Monthly Fees
- Really Free Checking: None
- Dividend Checking: $5 monthly fee. Maintain a $1,000 minimum balance to avoid the monthly account fee
- Money Market Checking: $5 monthly fee. Maintain a $1,000 minimum balance to avoid the monthly account fee
Simplicity Credit Union has a number of options for new sign-up promotions when available. Additionally, some bonuses will take a long time since you’ll be earning the bonus over time, so you need to consistent in your transactions. Unfortunately, these offers trigger a hard pull so I would definitely consider that before joining the credit union.
Feel free to comment below and let us know about how it went. We value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank offers nationwide.
*Check back at this page for updated Simplicity Credit Union promotions, bonuses and offers.