Find the most recent Spokane City Credit Union CD rates, offers, and promotions here.
Right now, they are offering a generous 2.02% APY on their 36-Month CD for residents of Idaho and Washington.
Table of Contents
About Spokane City Credit Union
People helping people is part of the credit union philosophy, and Spokane City Credit Union lives it out every day. They believe the values they represent—children’s health, learning and opportunity, and environmental resilience—are important to Spokane.
Spokane City Credit Union offers a vast array of products including CD options for all of your specific financial needs. From checking and savings account to loans and CDs, you are bound to find one that works for you.
This is ideal for accounts like Certificate of Deposits, which require very little maintenance. The rates are worth a look, but always compare them with the nation’s best using our guides: CD Rates | Savings Rates.
*While Spokane City Credit Union does have competitive rates with their launch, their product line is limited. I recommend to take a look at Discover Bank Promotions here
|CIT BANK CD TERM||RATE||LINK|
|12-Month Term||0.30% APY||Apply Now|
|13-Month Term||0.35% APY||Apply Now|
|18-Month Term||0.30% APY||Apply Now|
|4-Year Term||0.50% APY||Apply Now|
|12-Month Term||0.50% APY||Apply Now|
|24-Month Term||0.55% APY||Apply Now|
|36-Month Term||0.60% APY||Apply Now|
|48-Month Term||0.65% APY||Apply Now|
|84-Month Term||0.80% APY||Apply Now|
Spokane City Credit Union CD Rates
CDs are a certificate issued by a bank to a person depositing money for a specified length of time. Usually the longer of a term, the higher APY rate you make.
With a minimum deposit of $1,000, you can invest in a Spokane City Credit Union CD account to maximize your earnings. Compare their offering now to find the solutions that fit best with your savings goals. If you’re interested in making a higher rate than a traditional savings account then make sure to check out below CD rates.
- Minimum deposit: $1,000
- Maximum deposit: —
- Early withdrawal penalty: According to CSR, the Early Withdrawal Penalty is six months of interest, with partial withdrawals allowed.
|Term||APY Rate||Minimum Deposit|
Editor’s Note: The current rates aren’t listed on the website, so be sure to call a CSR to find out all the current rates.
Spokane City Credit Union CD Features
- Traditional 6 month CD is $2500 to open
- IRAs are available
- Terms from 6 to 60 months
- Monthly interest payment may be compounded, paid to an Spokane City Credit Union account, or paid electronically to an account an another bank
- Penalty for early withdrawal
With a unique selection of CD lengths to choose from, you can be sure to find an account that best fits all your banking needs. If you have an Spokane City Credit Union branch near you, be sure to check out this CD account to earn a generous rate on your funds.
This is a great opportunity to invest in a high-interest CD from Spokane City Credit Union. However, you may want to compare them with our best CD Rates:
- 6-Month CD Rates
- 9-Month CD Rates
- 12-Month CD Rates
- 18-Month CD Rates
- 24-Month CD Rates
- 36-Month CD Rates
- 48-Month CD Rates
- 60-Month CD Rates
You might even find yourself earning more than a regular savings account. Be sure to apply as soon as you can to start your new account experience. Check back often for the latest Spokane City Credit Union CD rates!
Disclaimer: Rates / APY terms above are current as of the date indicated. These quotes are from banks, credit unions and thrifts. Bank, thrift and credit union deposits are insured by the FDIC or NCUA. Contact the bank for the terms and conditions that may apply to you. Rates are subject to change without notice and may not be the same at all branches.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.