Available for residents in California, SRI Federal Credit Union is offering a $50 bonus when you tell your friends and family to open a new checking account with SRI Federal Credit Union. Fill out their referral form. Once you have done so, have your friend meet the requirements and both you and your friend will receive the $50 bonus. With a Free Checking account, you can have access to features like money management tools, and so much more! If you enjoy all the great services SRI Federal Credit Union has to offer, then check this promotion out and share it with your friends and family!
Credit goes to Lindsay for letting us know about this bank bonus through our Rewards Program. Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid!
|HSBC Advance checking account: Get $350 when you open an Advance checking account, fund account with at least $5,000 in New Money in combined checking and savings accounts within 30 calendar days of account opening and maintain balance for 90 days AND set-up monthly direct deposits from a third party into the checking account for 3 consecutive months Member FDIC Terms|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB819 by 09/09/2019 along with high interest rate of 2.00% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K by 09/23/2019 to earn the $200 Bonus. No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details. Apply Now---Discover Savings Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking: Earn $200 bonus when you open a Huntington 5 Checking account and make total deposits of at least $1,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $200 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 5 Checking account after all requirements are met and your account is open for 90 days.
Apply Now---Huntington 5 Checking Review
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM: Earn $200 bonus when you open a new Chase Total Checking® account and set up direct deposit. Additionally you can earn a $150 bonus when you open a new Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 20 business days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. Apply Now---Chase Checking & Savings Review|
Table of Contents
SRI Federal Credit Union $50 Referral Info:
- Refer Now
- Referrer Bonus: $50
- Referee Bonus: $50
- Account Type: Checking
- Availability: CA (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None listed
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know.
- Chexsystems: Unknown. Let us know.
- Opening Deposit:
- Saving account – $5
- Checking account – $100
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: None listed
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Closing Account Fee: None listed, check with CSR for more information
How to Earn SRI Federal Credit Union Bonus:
- Refer a friend or family member to SRI Federal Credit Union with the referral form.
- Must be in good standing with the credit union to qualify
- Have your friend open a checking account at their nearest branch
- As long as the Participant’s savings account is in good standing, bonuses will be distributed directly into your account
- Take the referral form to their nearest SRI Federal Credit Union branch
- Valid identification and proof of membership eligibility
- The new member must open a new Free checking account
- Keep the account open and in good standing
Refer Our Readers:
For those that live near a SRI Federal Credit Union, feel free to leave a comment with your information so that my readers can reach out to you and you both can benefit off each other. Also, don’t forget to let us know if you can fund your account with a credit card or whether it’s a hard pull or a soft pull!
You can receive a $50 bonus when you refer someone to SRI Federal Credit Union. Let us know your thoughts and experience with this bank by commenting below. With internet banking, you’ll be able to access your money at anytime, wherever you are in the world! Also, don’t forget to check out our complete list of Bank Referrals for all your banking needs!