Find an updated list of S&T Bank promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Currently, you can earn a $350 bonus with S&T Bank.
Table of Contents
About S&T Bank Promotions
In 1902 S&T Bank opened its doors and has since expanded to Pennsylvania and Ohio. If you are not located near a branch, you can see all nationwide bank bonuses for more suitable offers.
Please continue reading to learn more about S&T Bank promotions.
S&T Bank $350 Checking Bonus
Simply sign-up for a qualifying checking account at S&T Bank and meet all the requirements and you can earn a $350 bonus.
- Account Type: Preferred Checking, Select Checking, Four Star Checking
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: $50 minimum
- Credit Card Funding: No
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Monthly Fee: $0 to $10, see below on how to avoid fees.
- Household Limit: One
- Closing Account Fee: None
(Expires September 30, 2020)
Additionally, you may want to compare this offer to a Chase Total Checking ($200 Bonus), HSBC Premier Checking ($450 Bonus), Huntington 25 Checking ($500 Bonus), TD Bank Beyond Checking ($300 Bonus) as well as the BBVA Online Checking & Savings (Up To $250).
How To Earn $350 Checking Bonus
- To qualify for the first $100 offer, the initial deposit of $50 must be made within 10 days of account opening and the following conditions also must be met by October 30, 2020:
- At least ten $10 S&T Bank Visa Debit card purchases (posted and cleared) must be made
- Enroll in online statements. A $100 will be credited to the eligible account on November 13, 2020, for completing the 3 tasks listed above.
- If the checking account is opened online, you will receive an additional $50 bonus to your S&T Bank checking account on or before November 13, 2020.
- The additional $200 will be credited to the S&T account on or before March 19, 2021, to signify the 6-month anniversary date of the account opening provided the account qualified for the debit card and online statement incentive.
- The max incentive you can receive during this time is $350.
- Free anywhere ATMs
- An exclusive Debit Rewards Card that gives you cashback!
- Your first order of checks is free!
- Online and Mobile Banking with Free Mobile Deposit
- Personal Finance
- Preferred Savings account
- Account available with interest
- Preferred Checking: Avoid the $10 fee when you have a minimum daily balance of $1,000 or have a combined personal deposit and Home loan balances of at least $25,000 outstanding.
- Select Checking: There are no monthly fees.
- Four Star Checking: Avoid the $10 fee when you have a minimum daily balance of at least $1,000 or have a combined personal deposit and Home loan balances more than $5,000.
- Offer applies to new consumer checking accounts (Preferred Banking, Select Banking, and Four Star Banking (also interest-bearing for Preferred Banking and Four Star Banking)
- New accounts will not be eligible for the offer if any signer has signing authority on an existing S&T Bank consumer checking account.
- Offer cannot be combined with any other checking offer
- Subject to change or termination without notice. One incentive payout per household.
- To qualify for the first $100 offer, the initial deposit of $50 must be made within 10 days of account opening
For the most part, the most difficult way to earn a bonus if you are familiar with our site is the direct deposit requirement. However, S&T Bank does not require you to set-up direct deposits to earn incredible bonuses.
Please leave a comment below letting us know about your experience. When you do so, you help make the site better for other readers.
*Check back at this page for updated S&T Bank promotions, bonuses and offers.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.