Find an updated list of St. Paul Federal Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Currently, they have a $125 offer for referring a friend to open a checking account and becoming a member of the credit union.
Table of Contents
About St. Paul Federal Credit Union Promotions
St. Paul Federal Credit Union is headquartered in Saint Paul, Minnesota, and was founded in 1953. Since then St. Paul FCU has grown to 5 locations and boasts an A health rating. If this does not interest you, you can check out more bank bonuses that are available in multiple states for more suitable offers.
|Eligibility: Membership is open to those who live, work, worship, or do business in St. Paul or downtown Minneapolis, and to various employment groups, including Local 110 Electricians and United States Federal Employees.
See current membership details
I’ll review the current offer below.
St. Paul Federal Credit Union $125 Referral Bonus
St. Paul Federal Credit Union is offering a $125 bonus when you refer a friend to open a qualifying Checking Account and meet account requirements.
- Account Type: Simply Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: $5 for saving account, $10 checking account
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: None
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Household Limit: None
- Closing Account Fee: Will lose bonus amount if closed within 6 months
(Does Not Expire)
|You can compare this to several great entry level Checking accounts with bonus offers include the Wells Fargo Everyday Checking ($200 bonus), Chase Total Checking® ($225 bonus), Discover Cash Back Debit (up to $360 Bonus), TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM ($150 bonus), PNC Bank Virtual Wallet ($400 bonus), Chase Secure Banking ($100 Bonus), and Aspiration Spend & Save Account ($150 bonus).|
How To Earn $125 Checking Bonus
- As the referring member, you’ll receive a cash reward of $25 each time a referred friend opens a new account—your friend also receives a $25 cash reward
- After 6 months both you and your friend can earn an additional cash reward of $100 if your referred friend meets these minimum qualifications for our Simply Checking program:
- eStatement enrollment
- eBanking and/or mBanking usage at least monthly
- Twenty debit card purchases per month
- Recurring Direct Deposit
- Free VISA® ATM/Debit Card
- Access to cash Worldwide using any ATM that accepts VISA
- 24-hour, 7-day account access via eBanking, mBanking, MARS, or our call center
- Direct Deposit
- Accounts insured to at least $250,000 and backed by the full faith of the U.S. Government
- Bonus Dividends of up to 4.99% APR for balances up to $20,000
- No monthly minimum balance requirements
- Choice of check design
No monthly fees
- Rates, terms, and conditions are subject to change and may vary based on creditworthiness, qualifications and collateral conditions
- All membership, accounts, and loans are subject to approval
- You must be a St. Paul FCU member to refer a new member
- Referred member must be at least 18 years of age to qualify
- Referral bonus funds will be reported as dividends earned on IRS Form 1099-INT and you are responsible for any applicable taxes
- There are no limits to the number of referrals a member can have in a calendar year
- Referred member must indicate who referred them by name at the time of account opening to qualify for any referral payments
- This offer may be canceled at any time without notice
Currently St. Paul Federal Credit Union is offering a $125 promotion for referring new members to qualifying accounts. If you are looking to join, they are offering this checking promotion for a limited time. Be sure to take advantage of this promotion interests you however be sure to see whether or not this has a soft or hard pull.
Additionally, leave a comment below informing us about your experience with this credit union. Your feedback is highly appreciated and makes our site even better!
*Check back for updated St. Paul Federal Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers.