Take a look at the latest Staley Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
When you open a qualifying account and complete the other requirements, you can earn a $100 bonus.
Table of Contents
About Staley Credit Union Promotions
Staley Credit Union is a not-for-profit financial cooperative, owned by the members and operated solely for their benefit. SCU provides its members with a complete array of financial products and services. Furthermore, as a member, you will earn more on your savings and take advantage of bank bonuses, CD rates, and bank rates.
|Eligibility: Membership at SCU is open to individuals who live or work in the Illinois counties of Macon, Moultrie, Piatt, DeWitt, Shelby, Champaign, Vermilion, McLean, Sangamon, Logan, Christian, Douglas, Coles, and Edgar; the Indiana counties of Tippecanoe, White, Carroll, Clinton, Montgomery, Warren, Fountain, Boone, Howard, Vermillion and Parke; and Loudon County in Tennessee. SCU also serves employees and their families of qualifying Select Employee Groups (SEGs) nationwide.|
We will review the current Staley Credit Union promotions below.
Staley Credit Union $100 Checking Bonus
Open a checking account and meet the requirements and you will receive a $100 bonus from Staley Credit Union.
- Account Type: Checking account
- Availability: IL (Bank Locator)
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know
- ChexSystems: Unknown, Let us know
- Opening Deposit: None listed
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None listed
- Monthly Fee: None
- Closing Account Fee: None listed
(No expiration date)
Additionally, you may want to compare this offer to a Chase Total Checking ($200 Bonus), HSBC Premier Checking ($450 Bonus), Huntington 25 Checking ($500 Bonus), TD Bank Beyond Checking ($300 Bonus) as well as the BBVA Online Checking & Savings (Up To $250).
How To Earn $100 Bonus
- Open an account and become a member of Staley Credit Union
- Once your Wave account is open you’ll get a temporary debit card to use until your permanent card arrives.
- Set up online banking
- Download the SCU Mobile App
- No minimum balance requirement
- No monthly maintenance fee or per check charges
- 24/7 Access with Staley Online and Mobile Banking
- FREE Bill Pay
- Debit Card with EMV chip technology
- Over 5,000 FREE ATMs nationwide
- Account alerts and monitoring with CardValet
- There are no monthly fees
- This institution is not federally insured
- No fine print listed, check with local CSR for details
In my opinion, there are better offers out there since this is only eligible for a small group of people and the bonus is not as generous. If you want to find more attractive bonuses with broader eligibility, I recommend checking out our bank bonuses page linked above.
Additionally, feel free to comment below and let us know about how it went and if you could fund your account with a credit card or not. We value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank offers nationwide.
*Check back on this page for updated Staley Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.