Check out the most updated Sunstate Bank CD Rates, Offers, and Promotions here.
Sunstate Bank is now offering great promotional rates between 2.00% APY to 2.20% APY!
Table of Contents
About Sunstate Bank
Founded in 1999, Sunstate Bank is a full-service, state-chartered commercial bank, headquartered in Miami-Dade County, FL. Their mission is to create sustainable value for their stakeholders by effectively and efficiently delivering “State of the Art” products and personalized service to their customers in an ethical and sound manner.
Sunstate Bank offers a vast array of products including CD options for all of your specific financial needs. From checking and savings account to loans and CDs, you are bound to find one that works for you.
This is ideal for accounts like Certificate of Deposits, which require very little maintenance. The rates are worth a look, but always compare them with the nation’s best using our guides: CD Rates | Savings Rates.
*I recommend you take a look at Discover Bank Promotions here, if you want to check out other great offers.
|DISCOVER CD TERM||RATE||LINK|
|12-Month Term||2.10% APY||Apply Now|
|24-Month Term||2.15% APY||Apply Now|
|36-Month Term||2.15% APY||Apply Now|
|48-Month Term||2.15% APY||Apply Now|
|84-Month Term||2.25% APY||Apply Now|
Sunstate Bank CD Rates
CDs are a certificate issued by a bank to a person depositing money for a specified length of time and usually the longer of a term is – the higher APY rate you make!
With as little as $1,000, you can invest in a CD account and maximize your earnings. Compare their offering now to find the solutions that fit best with your savings goals. If you’re interested in making a higher rate than a traditional savings account then make sure to check out below CD rates.
- Minimum deposit: $1,000
- Maximum deposit: None listed
- Early withdrawal penalty: Subject to substantial penalties for early withdrawal.
|Term||APY Rate||Minimum Deposit|
Sunstate Bank CD Features
- Low $2,500 balance requirement
- Competitive rates on all CD terms
- Free online and mobile banking
- Insured by the FDIC up to the maximum allowed by law
Opening a CD with Sunstate Bank means greater savings and maximizing your earning potential. You will be able to take advantage of these rates that may be higher than your regular savings account all for just $2,500.
This is a great opportunity to invest in a high-interest CD from Sunstate Bank. However, you may want to compare them with our best CD Rates:
- Best 6-Month CD Rates
- Best 9-Month CD Rates
- Best 12-Month CD Rates
- Best 18-Month CD Rates
- Best 24-Month CD Rates
- Best 36-Month CD Rates
- Best 48-Month CD Rates
- Best 60-Month CD Rates
You might even find yourself earning more than a regular savings account. Be sure to apply as soon as you can to start your new account experience. Check back often for the latest Sunstate Bank CD rates!
Disclaimer: Rates / APY terms above are current as of the date indicated. These quotes are from banks, credit unions and thrifts. Bank, thrift and credit union deposits are insured by the FDIC or NCUA. Contact the bank for the terms and conditions that may apply to you. Rates are subject to change without notice and may not be the same at all branches.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.