Available nationwide, Aspire Federal Credit Union wants to help you achieve your financial dreams. Aspire offers Share certificates with several options of terms. From 0.20% APY on a 3-Month certificate to a 1.51% APY on a 60-month certificate, let Aspire help you reach your financial aspirations!
Share certificates are the equivalent of Certificates of Deposit (CDs). And these investment products offer several benefits. If you need to save for something big, a share certificate can help you. You can not withdraw the money during the term, but you can time it to mature right when you know you’ll need it.
|Sallie Mae||5.00% APY 27-Month CD||Review|
|SkyOne Federal Credit Union||5.00% APY 22-Month CD||Review|
|Blue Federal Credit Union||4.70% APY 15-Month CD||Review|
|SkyOne Federal Credit Union||4.50% APY 15-Month CD||Review|
|CIT Bank||4.50% APY 18-Month CD||Review|
|Quontic Bank||4.45% APY 60-Month CD||Review|
|Idabel National Bank||4.35% APY 24-Month CD||Review|
|CIT Bank||4.35% APY 13-Month CD||Review|
|Discover Bank||4.25% APY 60-Month CD||Review|
|SkyOne Federal Credit Union||4.20% APY 12-Month CD||Review|
|Sallie Mae||4.05% APY 14-Month No-Penalty CD||Review|
|Sallie Mae||4.00% APY 10-Month No-Penalty CD||Review|
|State Exchange Bank||3.75% APY 13-Month CD||Review|
|CIT Bank||3.65% APY 11-Month No-Penalty CD||Review|
Aspire FCU Share Certificate Info:
- Apply Now
- Account Type: Share Certificate
- APY Rate: 0.20% – 1.51%
- Availability: Nationwide
- Location: Nationwide (locator)
- CD Length: 3-60 months
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft Pull? Let us know.
- Minimum Balance Requirement: $500
- Additional Requirements: None
- Early Withdrawal Fee: A penalty will be imposed if you make a withdrawal of principal prior to the maturity date.
- Auto-Renewal: Yes, the CD will automatically renew at maturity upon the expiration of the redemption grace period.
Aspire FCU CD Terms:
- 0.20% APY for a 3-Month CD
- 0.50% APY for a 6-Month CD
- 0.80% APY for a 12-Month CD
- 1.00% APY for a 15-Month CD (New Money Only)
- 0.75% APY for a 18-Month CD
- 1.00% APY for a 24-Month CD
- 1.39% APY for a 36-Month CD
- 1.25% APY for a 48-Month CD
- 1.51% APY for a 60-Month CD
Why You Should Apply for This Account:
Higher Return on Investment: While it’s good to have a savings account, if you have extra savings, a share certificate will return much higher dividends.
Variety of Terms: Aspire Federal Credit Union allows investors to pick from several terms with different maturity dates.
Reasonable deposits: Offers minimum deposits of just $500.
NCUA Insured: You can feel confident knowing that your funds are insured up to the maximum amount of $250,000.
Check out Aspire Federal Credit Union’s online Share certificates and sign up to earn interest at competitive rates on 3 – 60 month terms. If you have at least $500 to invest and you’re looking for a guaranteed return, you should definitely consider a CD from them. Keep in mind that you won’t be able to access your funds once you sign up. For investors looking to earn higher returns on longer CDs, you can find more of the Best CD Rates in the country from the HMB list!
Disclaimer: Rates / APY terms above are current as of the date indicated. These quotes are from banks, credit unions and thrifts. Bank, thrift and credit union deposits are insured by the FDIC or NCUA. Contact the bank for the terms and conditions that may apply to you. Rates are subject to change without notice and may not be the same at all branches.
The American Express® Gold Card offers 60,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $4,000 on eligible purchases with your new Card within the first 6 months. Terms apply.
• 4X Membership Rewards Points at Restaurants, plus takeout and delivery in the U.S.,
• 4X Membership Rewards points at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $25,000 per calendar year in purchases, then 1X).
• 3X Membership Rewards points on flights booked directly with airlines or on amextravel.com.
$120 Dining Credit: Satisfy your cravings and earn up to $10 in statement credits monthly when you pay with the American Express Gold Card at Grubhub, The Cheesecake Factory, Goldbelly, Wine.com, Milk Bar and select Shake Shack locations. Enrollment required.
This card has an annual fee of $250 with no foreign transaction fees (See Rates & Fees).
Earn 4X Membership Rewards(R) Points at Restaurants, plus takeout and delivery in the U.S., and earn 4X Membership Rewards(R) points at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $25,000 per calendar year in purchases, then 1X).
Earn 3X Membership Rewards(R) points on flights booked directly with airlines or on amextravel.com.