For residents of Wisconsin, McFarland State Bank is offering a $500 bonus when you open a qualifying checking account and meet all the requirements.
To get started, you can open a Select, Signature, or Student Checking Account using promo code: PROMOCHECKING and presenting this coupon while signing up. Once your account is opened, you will have to set-up a direct deposit and maintain it for twelve months in order to earn the $500 bonus. Finally, within 45 days you will earn a $500 bonus.
Once all the requirements are met, you will have access to a range of features to better your banking experience. If you are interested, be sure to check out this promotion as well as other banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Credit goes to Lindsay for letting us know about this bank promotion. If you’d like to participate in our Rewards Program, simply contact us when you find a new bank promotion and get paid up to $15!
|BMO Bank Checking: Earn $400 cash bonus when you open a new BMO Smart Advantage Checking or Smart Money Checking Account and have a total of at least $4,000 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 120 days. Learn More---BMO Bank Checking Review|
|Chase Total Checking®: Earn $200 bonus when you open a new Total Checking® account and set up a qualifying direct deposit into this account within 90 days of account opening. Apply Now---Chase Total Checking Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Beyond Checking account and set up direct deposit of at least $2,500. It comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
|Fifth Third Bank Checking: Get $200 when you open an eligible Fifth Third checking account and make qualifying direct deposits totaling $500 or more within 90 days of account opening.
Apply Now---Fifth Third Bank Checking Review
McFarland State Bank $500 Bonus Info
- Direct Link to Offer
- McFarland Savings Bank Checking Bonus PDF Printout
- Account Type: Student Checking, Select Checking, Signature Checking
- Availability: WI (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 12/31/2018
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown, Let us know
- ChexSystems: Unknown, Let us know
- Opening Deposit: $100
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, Let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: $5 – $12; see below on how to avoid
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Household Limit: 1
- Closing Account Fee: Loss of bonus if closed within 12 months
What Triggers Direct Deposit? Alternative Methods
Many bank bonuses require you to make real direct deposit from your job to receive the sign up bonus. However, switching to your real paycheck can be frustrating and time consuming. You can find alternative methods below which many readers have reported to trigger direct deposit to receive the sign up bonus.
Simply set up ACH transfers from these institutions to trigger direct deposit. Again, Your Mileage May Vary(YMMV). Please help us with your experience if you find a different method or to confirm a current method for direct deposit in the comments section below.
How To Earn McFarland State Bank $500 Bonus
- Open a Student, Select, or Signature Checking Account using promo code: PROMOCHECKING.
- Also, you will have to present this coupon while signing up.
- A minimum opening deposit of $100 is required for every checking account.
- Lastly, you will have to set-up a direct deposit and maintain it for 12 months to earn the bonus.
- Within 45 days of your anniversary of opening your account, you will earn the $500 bonus.
How to Avoid Monthly Fees
- Student Checking: $5, can be waived if you complete 4 additional account enhancement options (see below)
- Select Checking: $10, can be waived if you complete 5 additional account enhancement options (see below) or maintain a combined balance of $10,000 in McFarland State
- Signature Checking: $12, can be waived if you complete 7 additional account enhancement options (see below) or maintain a combined balance of $30,000 in McFarland State
Account Enhancement Options
- Ownership in any McFarland State Bank account type as listed: Savings ; Money Market; Demand Deposit Loan (Overdraft protection line of credit) ; Certificate of Deposit ; Safe Deposit Box; Consumer Loan ( Mortgage , Home Equity , Auto, Personal)
- Debit card (Minimum of 20 transactions per statement cycle)
- Direct Deposit (Minimum of one per statement cycle)
- $500 minimum daily balance
- Age 60 years or better
- Mobile banking user
- Bill Pay (Minimum of 1 bill payment per statement cycle)
- Round Up Savings
Make sure you check out McFarland State Bank to learn more about the $500 bonus promotion. Don’t forget, the $500 bonus will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT.
Feel free comment below and let us know about how it went and if you could fund your account with credit card or not. We value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank offers nationwide. If you would like to see more, check out our full list of Bank Promotions for all your banking needs.