Attention all firefighters in CA, Firefighters First Credit Union is currently offering you the chance to earn a $50 Bonus when you refer your family member or eligible friend to bank with them! To get the bonus, simply refer a family member or firefighter to open a checking account with $500 minimum direct deposit and then you’ll earn the special $50 cash reward. Your referee will get $100 bonus for signing up and can enjoy fee-free checking account with unlimited access to more than 30,000 CO-OP network ATMs. Hurry up and refer your friends and family now as this offer will end on April 30, 2017!
Editor’s Note: Members who open a new membership online should choose “Referral” in the “How did you hear about us?” section of the application. When contacted by the Credit Union Rep to confirm the new membership, they need to provide your name for the referral.
|BMO Relationship Checking: Earn $600 cash bonus when you open a new Relationship Checking Account and have a total of at least $7,500 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 120 days. Learn More---BMO Relationship Checking Review|
|U.S. Bank Smartly® Checking: Earn up to $1,000 when you open a new U.S. Bank Smartly® Checking account and a Standard Savings account and complete qualifying activities. Subject to certain terms and limitations. Offer valid through September 6, 2023. Member FDIC. Apply Now---U.S. Bank Checking Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB923 by 12/14/2023 along with a competitive interest rate of 4.30% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus (fund $15K to earn $150 bonus). No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Savings Review
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy up to $3,000 bonus when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Get more from a personalized relationship when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Learn More---Chase Private Client Review|
Firefighters First Credit Union Referral Info:
- Refer Now
- Referrer Bonus: $50 Bonus
- Referee Bonus: $100 Bonus
- Account Type: Checking account
- Availability: CA (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 04/30/2017
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know.
- Opening Deposit: None
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: $500
- Monthly Fee: No monthly fees
- Additional Requirements: Eligible firefighters include full-time, paid, active and retired professional firefighters within the State of California, plus family members. View the complete eligibility list.
- Closing Account Fee: If the new membership is closed within 6 months of opening, the incentive will be deducted at closing.
Earn Firefighters First Credit Union Bonus:
- Refer a family member or firefighter to become a new member at Firefighters First Credit Union and when they open a checking account with direct deposit of $500 or more, they will be able to receive the $100 bonus.
- The bonus will be paid within 90 days following the initial direct deposit activation.
- $50 will be posted to referring member savings accounts by 5/31/17.
Refer your family members and fellow fighters to join Firefighters First Credit Union to earn a $50 Bonus! Once they have signed up and completed the requirements, they’ll get a $100 Bonus! This is a win-win situation for both parties, so get started today! Keep in mind the bonuses are considered interest and will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT. Also, don’t forget to check out our complete list of Bank Referrals for all your banking needs!
The Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express offers a $250 statement credit after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 6 months.
Buy Now, Pay Later: Enjoy $0 intro plan fees when you use Plan It(R) to split up large purchases into monthly installments. Pay $0 intro plan fees on plans created during the first 12 months from the date of account opening. Plans created after that will have a monthly plan fee up to 1.33% of each eligible purchase amount moved into a plan based on the plan duration, the APR that would otherwise apply to the purchase, and other factors.
Low Intro APR: 0% on purchases and balance transfers for 12 months from the date of account opening. After that, your APR will be a variable APR of 19.24% - 29.99%. Variable APRs will not exceed 29.99%.
• 6% Cash Back at U.S. supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year in purchases (then 1%).
• 6% Cash Back on select U.S. streaming subscriptions.
• 3% Cash Back at U.S. gas stations and on transit (including taxis/rideshare, parking, tolls, trains, buses and more).
• 1% Cash Back on other purchases.
Get $7 back each month after using your Blue Cash Preferred Card to spend $12.99 or more each month on an eligible subscription to The Disney Bundle, which includes Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+. Enrollment required.
The card does come with a $0 intro annual fee for the first year, then $95. (See Rates & Fees)
Advertiser Disclosure: Many of the credit card, cd, savings offers that appear on this site are from credit card companies from which HustlerMoneyBlog.com receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). We do not feature all available credit card, cd, savings offers or all credit card issuers.
Editorial Disclosure: Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, airline or hotel chain, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.