If you are an individual that rented a rental car from Dollar Thrifty rental cars between January 1st, 2011 and January 7th, 2019, at any location in Florida, then you are eligible for a potential award from the Florida Dollar Thrifty PlatePass Toll Fees Class Action Lawsuit!
According to the lawsuit, consumers can collect a full refund for the fees they were charged. Dollar Thrifty denies all acts of allegations, however, they have agreed to settle the class-action lawsuit in order to avoid more backlash from consumers. So if you are eligible, file a claim by July 6, 2019 to receive your potential award!
Florida Dollar Thrifty Lawsuit
- Florida Dollar Thrifty Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: July 6, 2019
- Who’s Eligible: Anyone who rented a car by Dollar Thrifty from January 1, 2011 to January 7, 2019
- Estimated Amount: Up to $75
- Proof of Purchase: Yes
- Case Name & Number: Office of the Attorney General, State of Florida, Department of Legal Affairs v. Dollar Thrifty Automotive Group Inc., Case No. 2018-cv-005938, in the Fourth Judicial Circuit Court of Florida
How To File a Claim
- Head over to the Florida Dollar Thrifty PlatePass Toll Fees Claim Form.
- Look over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by July 6, 2019 to receive your potential award!
For individuals that rented a car from Dollar Thrifty from January 2011- 2019, then you are eligible for the Dollar Thrifty class action lawsuit. According to the lawsuit, Dollar Thrifty rental cars located in Florida had charged fees that were not disclosed upon renting the car . So if you are eligible, file a claim by July 6, 2019 to receive your potential award! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
|BMO Bank Checking: Earn $400 cash bonus when you open a new BMO Smart Advantage Checking or Smart Money Checking Account and have a total of at least $4,000 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 120 days. Learn More---BMO Bank Checking Review|
|Chase Total Checking®: Earn $200 bonus when you open a new Total Checking® account and set up a qualifying direct deposit into this account within 90 days of account opening. Apply Now---Chase Total Checking Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Beyond Checking account and set up direct deposit of at least $2,500. It comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|