Bank of Albuquerque is offering residents of New Mexico a $50 bonus when you open a Personal Checking account by December 31, 2019.
To get started, you must open a new personal checking account. Once you have opened your new personal checking account, you will earn the $50 bonus! That’s all there is to it!
With the personal checking accpunt, you will have access to a range of features to better your banking experience. If you are interested, be sure to check out this promotion as well as other banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Credit goes to Lindsay for letting us know about this bank promotion. If you’d like to participate in our Rewards Program, simply contact us when you find a new bank promotion and get paid up to $15!
|BMO Harris PremierTM Checking: Earn $500 cash bonus when you open a new PremierTM Checking Account and have a total of at least $7,500 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Premier Checking Review|
|U.S. Bank Smartly® Checking: Earn up to $400 bonus when you open a new U.S. Bank Smartly® Checking account and a Standard Savings account and complete qualifying activities. Subject to certain terms and limitations. Offer valid through June 20, 2023. Member FDIC. Apply Now---U.S. Bank Checking Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB223 by 06/15/2023 along with a competitive interest rate of 3.90% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus (fund $15K to earn $150 bonus). No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Savings Review
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy up to $3,000 bonus when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Get more from a personalized relationship when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Learn More---Chase Private Client Review|
Bank of Albuquerque $50 Bonus Info
- Direct Link to Offer
- Bank of Albuquerque Promotion PDF Printout
- Account Type: Free, Choice, Select, Premier Checking
- Availability: NM (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 12/31/2019
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown, Let us know
- ChexSystems: Unknown, Let us know
- Opening Deposit: None listed
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, Let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: $0 – $25
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Household Limit: None listed, check with CSR
- Closing Account Fee: Loss of bonus, if closed within 90 days of account opening
What Triggers Direct Deposit? Alternative Methods
Many bank bonuses require you to make real direct deposit from your job to receive the sign up bonus. However, switching to your real paycheck can be frustrating and time consuming. You can find alternative methods below which many readers have reported to trigger direct deposit to receive the sign up bonus.
Simply set up ACH transfers from these institutions to trigger direct deposit. Again, Your Mileage May Vary(YMMV). Please help us with your experience if you find a different method or to confirm a current method for direct deposit in the comments section below.
How To Earn Bank of Albuquerque $50 Bonus
- Open a new Personal Checking from Bank of Albuquerque by December 31, 2019.
- Earn a $50 bonus once you have opened any one their personal checking accounts.
How to Avoid Monthly Fees
- Free Checking: No monthly service fees
- Choice Checking: $7.95 monthly fee waived with:
- Total of $300 direct deposit, OR
- $1,400 average monthly balance, OR
- $5,000 average monthly balance in combined deposit balances
- Select Checking: $15 monthly fee waived with:
- $10K average monthly balances in any combination of personal accounts
- Premier Checking: $25 monthly fee waived with:
- 25,000+ in linked bank deposit accounts, OR
- $50,000+ in any combination of qualifying linked banking, brokerage and 10% of loan balances
Make sure you check out Bank of Albuquerque to learn more about the $50 bonus promotion. Don’t forget, the $50 bonus will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT.
Feel free comment below and let us know about how it went and if you could fund your account with credit card or not along with any additional information we may have missed. We value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank offers nationwide. If you would like to see more, check out our full list of Bank Promotions for all your banking needs.