Here you can find the most recent Bank of the Bluegrass promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Currently, residents of Kentucky can earn bonuses from $100 when you open a new Checking Account.
About Bank of the Bluegrass Promotions
Bank of the Bluegrass and Trust Company is headquartered in Lexington, Kentucky and was established in 1972. Since then they have grown to 3 locations and offer an A+ health rating. Be sure to take advantage of bank bonuses, CD rates as well as bank rates.
We will review the current Bank of the Bluegrass promotions below.
Bank of the Bluegrass $100 Checking Bonus
Earn a $100 bonus with Bank of the Bluegrass! Residents of Kentucky can earn a $100 bonus when you open a new Checking Account and meet the requirements.
- Account Type: Checking account
- Availability: Lexington, KY – 361 Romany Road branch**
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, no minimum specified
- Hard/Soft Pull: Unknown, let us know.
- ChexSystem: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early account termination fee: None listed
- Household limit: None listed
(No expiration date listed)
|You can compare this to several great entry level Checking accounts with bonus offers include the Citi Priority Account (Up to $2000 Cash Bonus), BMO Harris Smart Money™ Account ($200 bonus), U.S. Bank SmartlyTM Checking ($300 bonus), Chase Total Checking® ($200 bonus), and SoFi Checking and Savings ($275 bonus).|
How To Earn $100 Checking Bonus
- Open a new Bank of the Bluegrass Interest Checking account in person at the 361 Romany Road, which is subject to approval
- Deposit $100 or more at account opening
- Have a direct deposit made to this account within 60 days of account opening
- Debit card
- Fraud protection
- Online Money Management
- Automatic savings
- Online Banking
- Online Bill Pay
- Kasasa Free Rewards: No monthly fees
- Interesting Checking: $8 monthly service fee waived with $1,000 minimum balance
- You can receive only one new checking account opening related bonus every 12 months
- Only one bonus per account
- Bonuses are considered interest and will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT (or Form 1042-S, if applicable.)
- Your direct deposit needs to be an electronic deposit of your paycheck, pension or government benefits from your employer or the government
- Ask about our EZSwitch concierge service to facilitate moving your direct deposit
The $100 bonus offered by Bank of the Bluegrass are quite generous, so I would check this promotion out if it interests you. Additionally, there is a large variety of features you can access when you open an account and it is soft pull.
Feel free comment below and let us know about how it went and if you could fund your account with credit card or not. We value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank offers nationwide.
*Check back on this page for updated Bank of the Bluegrass promotions, bonuses, and offers.