Blue Chip Federal Credit Union is offering residents of Pennsylvania a $25 bonus when you sign up for the BCFCU Teen Club and meet all the requirements.
To get started, sign up a child aged 13 to 17 for the BCFCU Teen Club. To earn the bonus, have your child bring in their report card and they will earn a point for every A or B. When they collect enough points they can redeem the points for a $25 gift card at the end of the school year!
Once all the requirements are met, you will have access to a range of features to better your banking experience. If you are interested, be sure to check out this promotion as well as other banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Eligibility:For more information on if you are eligible to join Blue Chip Federal Credit Union check out Membership Eligibility.
Credit goes to Lindsay for letting us know about this bank promotion. If you’d like to participate in our Rewards Program, simply contact us when you find a new bank promotion and get paid up to $15!
|BMO Harris PremierTM Checking: Earn $350 cash bonus when you open a new PremierTM Checking Account and have a total of at least $7,500 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Premier Checking Review|
|U.S. Bank SmartlyTM Checking: Earn up to $600 bonus when you open a new U.S. Bank SmartlyTM checking account and complete qualifying activities. Subject to certain terms and limitations. Offer valid through April 11, 2023. Member FDIC. Apply Now---U.S. Bank Checking Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB223 by 06/15/2023 along with a competitive interest rate of 3.60% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus (fund $15K to earn $150 bonus). No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Savings Review
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy up to $3,000 bonus when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Get more from a personalized relationship when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Learn More---Chase Private Client Review|
Blue Chip FCU $25 Bonus Info
- Direct Link to Offer
- Blue Chip FCU Youth Reward Program PDF Printout
- Account Type: BCFCU Teen Club
- Availability: PA (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 05/31/2019
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown, Let us know
- ChexSystems: Unknown, Let us know
- Opening Deposit: $50
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, Let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Monthly Fee: Unknown
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Household Limit: One
- Closing Account Fee: Unknown
How To Earn Blue Chip FCU $25 Bonus
- Any teen aged 13 to 17 can sign-up for the BCFCU Teen Club.
- A minimum opening deposit of $50 is required for the account.
- Bring in their report card before the school year ends and they will earn a Reward Point for each “A” and “B”.
- For Quarterly based schools, when they collect 3 to 4 points they can redeem the points for a $25 gift card.
- Trimester schools only have to collect 2 to 3 points to redeem the points for the same value gift card.
- The gift cards will be rewarded at the end of the school year in May or June.
How to Avoid Monthly Fees
BCFCU Teen Club: There may be fees associated with this account so be sure to ask a CSR.
Make sure you check out Blue Chip Federal Credit Union to learn more about the $25 bonus promotion. Don’t forget, the $25 bonus will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT. Take advantage of this offer before it expires!
Feel free comment below and let us know about how it went and if you could fund your account with credit card or not. We value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank offers nationwide. If you would like to see more, check out our full list of Bank Promotions for all your banking needs.
The United ClubSM Infinite Card offers 80,000 bonus miles after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
• 4X miles per $1 spent on United purchases including tickets, Economy Plus, inflight food, beverages and Wi-Fi, and other United charges.
• 2X miles per $1 spent on all other travel
• 2X miles per $1 spent on dining including eligible delivery services
• 1X mile per $1 spent on all other purchases
This card does carry an annual fee of $525. However, you can get up to $100 Global Entry, TSA PreCheck or NEXUS fee credit. In addition, you'll get a savings of up to $320 per roundtrip (terms apply) by getting your first and second checked bags for free!