The Choice Privileges Mastercard is offering 60,000 bonus points when you spend $1,000 in purchases in the first 3 months – enough to redeem for up to 7 reward nights at select Choice Hotels® properties.
Editor’s Note: If you’re a cardholder, check your email for this offer to earn 2,5000 bonus points just by spending $100 this month. While Choice points are not the most valuable out there, you will earn 25X if you spend exactly $100.
- The Offer: For purchases that post between July 1, 2023 through July 31, 2023, you will earn 2,500 bonus points when you spend at least $100 on net purchases (purchases minus returns/credits). These bonus points will show as redeemable within 1–2 billing periods after they are earned.
- ATM charges, cash advances, traveler’s checks, money orders, prepaid gift cards, balance transfers, wire transfers, fees or interest posted to your card account such as returned payment fees, late fees, monthly or annual fees, bets or wagers transmitted over the internet, casino gaming chips, lottery tickets, off-track wagers, are not considered purchases for purposes of this offer and may affect the credit line available for this offer.
- Your account must be open, not delinquent, and not in default at the time the bonus points are applied to your account.
- This offer will be voided if reproduced, purchased, sold, transferred, or traded.
Choice Privileges Mastercard Summary
|Bonus Available||For a limited time, earn 60,000 bonus points when you spend $1,000 in purchases in the first 3 months – enough to redeem for up to 7 reward nights at select Choice Hotels® properties.|
5X Points on stays at participating Choice Hotels® properties plus on Choice Privileges point purchases
3X Points on purchases at gas stations, grocery stores, home improvement stores and phone plan services
1X Points on other purchases
|Foreign Transaction Fees?||3%|
(Visit the link above to learn more about the card)
|Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card 60K Points after $4,000 spend within 3 months.||Chase Freedom FlexSM $200 Bonus after $500 spend within 3 months|
|The Platinum Card® from American Express 80K Points after $8,000 spend within 6 months. Terms Apply.||Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card 75K Points after $4,000 spend within 3 months|
|American Express® Gold Card 60K Points after $4,000 spend within 6 months. Terms Apply.||Chase Freedom Unlimited® Card earn an additional 1.5% cash back on everything you buy (on up to $20K spent in the first year) - worth up to $300 cash back!|
|Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express $250 Welcome Offer after $3,000 spend within 6 months. Terms Apply.||Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express $200 Welcome Offer after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 6 months. Terms Apply.|
|Ink Business Preferred® Card 100K Points after $8,000 spend within first 3 months||Ink Business Unlimited® Credit Card $900 Bonus after $6,000 spend within 3 months|
|U.S. Bank Altitude® Go Visa Signature® Card $200 Bonus after $1,000 spend within 90 days||Capital One Quicksilver Cash Rewards Card $200 Bonus after $500 spend within 3 months|
Choice Privileges Mastercard Bonus
Earn60,000 bonus points when you spend $1,000 in purchases in the first 3 months – enough to redeem for up to 7 reward nights at select Choice Hotels® properties.
Choice Privileges Mastercard Features
- Automatic Gold Elite membership. Enjoy the perks of Elite Gold Status and earn 10% bonus points every time you book a qualifying stay with Choice® hotels.
- Receive 10 Elite night credits qualifying for at least gold level status each calendar year.
- Cell phone protection. Get up to $800 of cell phone protection against damage or theft when you pay your monthly cell phone bill with your Choice Privileges® Mastercard® (subject to a $25 deductible). Terms apply.
- No foreign currency conversion fee. When you use your card for travel, you won’t pay a foreign currency conversion fee for purchases converted to U.S. dollars.
- Mastercard® World Elite benefits. Get access to additional security benefits, exclusive offers, concierge, travel & lifestyles services, and more.
If you stay frequently at Choice Hotels, then the Choice Privileges Mastercard might be perfect for you. There are a ton of perks and benefits that you do not want to miss out on.
The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone.