Available for residents of New York, Educational & Governmental Employees Federal Credit Union is offering a $25 bonus when you tell your friends and family to become a member by December 31, 2017! To earn the $25 bonus, you must refer a qualified member with the referral coupon and have them open an account with EGEFCU. As long as they present the referral coupon at the time of joining, you will be able to receive the $25 bonus! There are many great features that you will benefit from once you become a member such as no minimum balances, no monthly fees, unlimited ATM transactions, free online banking, overdraft protection, and many more! Share this promotion with all of your friends and family members if you are interested in this offer!
Editor’s Note: Make sure to check out EGEFCU Membership Eligibility Requirements in order to see all of the possible ways to become a member!
Credit goes to Dorianne for letting us know about this bank bonus through our Rewards Program. Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid!
|TD Bank Beyond Checking
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM
EGEFCU $25 Referral Info:
- Refer Now
- Referrer Bonus: $25
- Referee Bonus: $0
- Account Type: Checking or Savings
- Availability: NY (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 12/31/2017
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know.
- Chexsystems: Unknown. Let us know.
- Opening Deposit: $30
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: None
- Additional Requirements: New members must meet the eligibility requirements in order to qualify for the promotion.
- Closing Account Fee: None Listed
How to Earn EGEFCU Bonus:
- Refer a friend or family member to Educational & Governmental Employees Federal Credit Union with the referral coupon by December 31, 2017.
- Have your friend open a checking or savings account.
- An immediate family member of an existing member, or person (related or not) living within an existing member’s household is eligible to join.
- After the requirements have been completed, you will be eligible for the $25 Visa gift card bonus!
- New member must receive the referral coupon from an existing EGEFCU member.
- Referred member must join and present the coupon at the time of joining the credit union.
- They must open a checking or savings account with a $30 check made payable to EGEFCU ($5 for initiation, $25 deposit for the new account.
Refer Our Readers:
For those that live near a Educational & Governmental Employees Federal Credit Union, feel free to leave a comment with your information so that my readers can reach out to you and you both can benefit off each other. Also, don’t forget to let us know if you can fund your account with a credit card or whether it’s a hard pull or a soft pull!
You can receive a $25 bonus when you refer someone to Educational & Governmental Employees Federal Credit Union. It seems like the promotion gives the new member the option to open any type of account as long as they make the initial $30 deposit. There also isn’t a specified amount of referrals you are limited to so make sure you take advantage of this quick and easy offer before it ends! Let us know your thoughts and experience with this bank by commenting below. Also, don’t forget to check out our complete list of Bank Referrals for all your banking needs!
• You're eligible for up to a $3,000 bonus when you open a new Chase Private Client CheckingSM account with qualifying activities.
• Speak with a Private Client Banker to open your Chase Private Client CheckingSM account today. Schedule your meeting at your nearest branch or over the phone.
• Priority service for everyday banking. Receive personalized attention from a dedicated Chase Private Client Banker who is ready to help you.
• Earn $1,000 when you deposit $150,000 or earn $2,000 when you deposit $250,000 or earn $3,000 when you deposit $500,000.
• No ATM fees worldwide.
• No Chase fee on incoming or outgoing wire transfers.
• Enjoy higher limits on Chase Private Client debit card purchases and ATM withdrawals, as well as higher Zelle® and Chase QuickDepositSM limits.
• Deposit products provided by JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. Member FDIC. Deposit products are FDIC insured up to the maximum amount allowed by law.