Here you will find FNCB Bank promotions, bonuses and offers.
Currently, they have a $300 checking bonus when you open a Checking Account.
About FNCB Bank Promotions
FNCB Bank was established in 1910 and is headquartered in Dunmore, Pennsylvania. They have 17 convenient locations throughout the state.
I’ll review the FNCB Bank Promotions below.
FNCB Bank $300 Checking Bonus
FNCB Bank is offering a $300 bonus when you open a new account at the Hazleton Branch.
- What you’ll get: $300 bonus
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Availability: PA (Bank Locator)
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Monthly Fees: None
- Early Account Termination Fee: None listed
- Household Limit: None listed
(Offer has no expiration date)
|For more advanced features in a checking account, compare this offer to Citigold® Checking Account (Up to $2000 Cash Bonus), BMO Harris PremierTM Account ($350 Bonus), U.S. Bank SmartlyTM Checking ($300 bonus), TD Bank Beyond Checking ($300 Bonus), and HSBC Bank Premier Checking ($500 Bonus).|
How To Earn Bonus
- Receive $150 when you open a new checking account with qualifying direct deposit totally $1000 within the first 60 days of account opening
- Receive another $150 when you make 12 purchases using your FNCB Debit Card within 60 days from account opening
- Contact Victoria Bitman 570-603-1063 or Victoria.Bitman@fncb.com.
- Located at 340 W. Broad Street, Hazleton
How To Avoid Monthly Fees
- Relationship Checking: $20 if qualifications not met
- Wow Cashback Checking: None. A Disqualification Fee of $5.00 applies each statement cycle that eligibility requirements are not met.
- Simply Basic Checking: None
- Student Checking: None
- Opportunity Checking: Varies
- $5.00 with monthly direct deposit.
- $10.00 without monthly direct deposit.
- $5.00 if paper statement is requested.
Right now there is only one current promotion with FNCB Bank. Additionally, you will be able to take advantage of all the benefits and services. Just remember, if you want to get started you must open in-branch at the Back Mountain location. Feel free to leave a comment if you have experience with FNCB Bank.
Your feedback is highly appreciated and makes our site even better!
*Compare FNCB Bank Promotions with other bank bonuses from banks like Citi, Huntington, HSBC, Chase, TD, Discover Bank, Aspiration, Axos Bank, PNC Bank, BMO Harris, SoFi, Fifth Third Bank, Bank of America, Wells Fargo, US Bank, and more!*
*Check back at this page for updated FNCB Bank promotions, bonuses and offers.