You can get up to 2 years of commission-free trades (500 max) when you open and fund a Fidelity IRA or brokerage account or add new money to an existing one. All you need to do to receive this offer is deposit $100K or more into a new or existing Fidelity IRA or brokerage account within 60 days of registration. Fidelity brokerage accounts have great features that give you access to 5,000 mutual funds and over 30,000 bonds and CDs, plus stocks, and exchange-traded funds (ETFs). Make sure you check out our master list of Fidelity Promotions to see all the latest deals!
|J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing||Up to $700 Cash||Review|
|M1 Finance||Up to $2,000 Cash & free trades||Review|
|WeBull||12 Free Stocks & free trades||Review|
|SoFi Invest||$25 Bonus and free trades||Review|
Fidelity Bonus Breakdown:
|Trades Earned:||Deposit Amount:|
Fidelity 500 Free Trades Bonus Info:
- Sign up Offer
- Account Type: IRA or brokerage account
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration Date: None
- Online Trades: $4.95 per trade
- Hard Inquiry: No, Soft pull only. Hard pull if you apply for margin.
- Monthly Fee: $0
- Additional Requirements: Minimum opening balance of $2,500 is required
- Closing Account Fee: None
How to Earn Fidelity 500 Free Trades:
- Go onto the Fidelity Promotion Page and open and fund an IRA or brokerage account. (select Register Online or call them at 800-544-5115)
- Within 60 days of account opening, must deposit $100,000 or more to the account to be eligible for the 500 free trade bonus.
- Account holders must maintain a minimum account balance of $50,000 of net new assets for this free trade offer (minus any losses related to trading or market volatility) for at least nine months from the date on which the trades are credited to the account.
- Trades must be used within 2 years of being credited to the customer’s account.
Fidelity Account Features:
- Powerful research and tools for idea generation – Their independent research and insights help you scan the markets for opportunities. Help improve your trades, from idea to execution.
- Low, transparent costs – Pay just $4.95 when you trade U.S. equities online or with our mobile apps. Trade bonds for just $1 per bond online. Access hundreds of commission-free offerings.
- Dedicated support – The trading specialists from Fidelity are here to offer their experience to help you refine and execute your trading strategies.
- Advanced trading platform – Monitor market trends, fine-tune strategies, and execute simple to complex trades with Active Trader Pro.
- More investment choices – Choose from stocks, bonds, exchange-traded funds (ETFs), options, and mutual funds to easily build the portfolio that’s right for you.
If you’re considering a new brokerage account, take some time out to review this offer for 500 free trades for 2 years from Fidelity. You just need to open a new Fidelity IRA or brokerage account and fund it with $100K or more to receive this bonus! If you already have an account with Fidelity, you can still register for this offer and follow the guidelines to earn your bonus. Let us know your thoughts and experience with this bank by commenting below. And don’t forget to check out our full list of Brokerage Bonuses to stay updated on all the latest offers!
Interested in more brokerage promotions? See more of the best options below!
- Ally Invest Brokerage Promotion
- E*Trade Brokerage Promotion
- TD Ameritrade Promotion
- Robinhood Review
- & More Brokerage Promotions
The Delta SkyMiles® Gold American Express Card offers 40,000 bonus miles after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 6 months.
Card Members get 15% off when using miles to book Award Travel on Delta flights through delta.com and the Fly Delta app. Discount not applicable to partner-operated flights or to taxes and fees.
Earn now. Travel when you're ready. After you spend $10,000 in purchases in a calendar year, you will receive a $100 Delta Flight Credit on your Card to inspire your next travel.
• 2X Miles on Delta purchases at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery in the U.S., and at U.S. supermarkets
• 1X mile for every eligible dollar you spend on purchases.
There is a $99 annual fee, however, there is a $0 introductory annual fee for the first year (See Rates & Fees). Now, you'll get get more savings with your first checked bag for free on Delta flights.