If you are a part of KeyBank, apply for their new Key2More Rewards® Credit Card. It currently has a decent offer of 50,000 introductory rewards points after spending at least $500 on qualifying purchases within 60 days of account opening.
On top of this, you will be rewarded with 5X points for every $1 for every eligible purchases at no annual fee. If you’re interested in what this card has to offer, continue reading below for our full review.
|Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card 60K Points after $4,000 spend within 3 months.||Citi Premier® Card 80K Points after $4,000 spend within 3 months
|The Platinum Card® from American Express 80K Points after $6,000 spend within 6 months||Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card 75K Points after $4,000 spend within 3 months|
|American Express® Gold Card 60K Points after $4,000 spend within 6 months||Citi CustomSM Cash Card $200 Bonus after $750 spend within 3 months|
|Chase Freedom FlexSM $200 Bonus after $500 spend within 3 months||Chase Freedom Unlimited® Card earn an additional 1.5% cash back on everything you buy (on up to $20K spent in the first year) - worth up to $300 cash back!|
|Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express $250 Welcome Offer after $3,000 spend within 6 months||Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express $250 Welcome Offer up to $150 back when you shop with PayPal & $100 back as a statement credit after $2,000 spend.|
|Ink Business Preferred® Card 100K Points after $15,000 spend within first 3 months||Ink Business Unlimited® Credit Card $900 Bonus after $6,000 spend within 3 months|
|U.S. Bank Altitude® Go Visa Signature® Card $200 Bonus after $1,000 spend within 90 days||Capital One Quicksilver Cash Rewards Card $200 Bonus after $500 spend within 3 months|
* The Key2More Rewards Credit Card is issued by KeyBank. They also offer great sign-up bonuses for their Checking/Savings accounts. You can also compare this card with other credit card bonuses!
KeyBank Key2More Rewards® Credit Card Summary
|Bonus Available||Get 50,000 bonus points when you spend at least $500 on qualifying card purchases within 60 days of account opening.*|
|Foreign Transaction Fees||3%|
(Visit KeyBank to learn more details about this card)
Key2More Rewards Card Bonus Offer
Put the Key2More Rewards card’s 50,000 bonus points offer to good use, it’s worth $100 when you redeem for statement credit. In order to qualify, you need to have a KeyBank checking account and charge at least $500 to your card within 60 days from account opening.
Earning Key2More Rewards Points
For every dollar you spend on eligible credit card purchases, you can earn an unlimited flat rate of five points. Moreover, if you’re a KeyBank checking account holder, you can get a points boost by reaching certain spending thresholds:
|Monthly Spending||Points Bonus||Total Rewards Rate|
You points will expire four years from the date they were earned.
Redeeming Key2More Rewards Points
Like any other rewards cards, the value of your points depends on how you use them. You have different options when it comes to redeeming your Key2More Rewards Points, you can redeem by:
- Statement credits
- Gift cards
- Charitable donations
KeyBank Key2More Rewards® Credit Card Benefits
- Price Protection: If you find a lower price for a new item within 60 days from the date of purchase using your KeyBank Mastercard credit card, you may be reimbursed for the price difference.
- Extended warranty: Lengthen lifetime warranties – the original manufacturer’s warranty lasts longer on most items you buy.
- Identity Theft Resolution Services: We’ll assist you, should you become the victim of identity theft. We provide credit bureau notification, credit card replacement, an ID Theft Affidavit and additional resolution services.
- Concierge Services: Any time, any day, a concierge is available to make dinner reservations, purchase tickets to events, locate hard-to-find items, buy and deliver gifts – call 1-800-336-6420 for details.
- Mastercard Travel Services™: Access to Mastercard Travel Services includes exclusive travel benefits like hotel room upgrades, complimentary amenities and other valuable extras.
- MasterRental Coverage: Pays for covered damages, like physical damage and theft, to a rental vehicle when you use your eligible Mastercard to initiate and pay for the entire rental transaction.
Looking for a card to earn quick and easy bonus points? Check out KeyBank Key2More Rewards® Credit Card and all it has to offer. There is currently an introductory offer of 50,000 bonus points and monthly bonuses of 25% with this card!
With no annual fee, you’ll get the opportunity to enjoy 5X points per $1 spent on all qualifying purchases. For more KeyBank Promotions, check out our list here on HMB! If this is not the card for you, feel free to check out our full list of the best credit card bonuses to find out which one suits your needs.
The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone.