Find an updated list of Mifflinburg Bank & Trust promotions, bonuses and offers here. Currently, they are promoting a $50 bonus to high school graduates that open a MBTC Checking Account and meet all the requirements.
Mifflinburg Bank & Trust offers a wide variety of services, including checking and savings accounts that you can open at 7 branches. However, if you are not located near a branch, you can take advantage of more suitable offers from HSBC Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Credit goes to Lindsay for letting us know about this bank promotion. If you’d like to participate in our Rewards Program, simply contact us when you find a new bank promotion and get paid up to $10!
While the $50 bonus seems attractive you are more likely to earn more money over time using interest earning accounts. For a full list please check out our our Best Savings Rates and CD Rates.
*For current residents of Pennsylvania, you can also take advantage of other promotions like the attractive TD Bank bonuses below.
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$200 Cash||Review|
Mifflinburg Bank & Trust $50 Bonus
Earn up to a $50 bonus when you meet all the requirements at Mifflinburg Bank & Trust.
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: MBTC Checking Account
- Availability: PA (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 12/31/2019
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown, Let us know
- ChexSystems: Unknown, Let us know
- Opening Deposit: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, Let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Monthly Fee: None
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Household Limit: 1
- Closing Account Fee: Unknown
How To Earn $50 Bonus
- Recent High School Graduates need to bring in their diploma when they come to open a MBTC Checking Account.
- If the account remains in good standing order for 90 days you will earn a $50 bonus.
- No Minimum Balance Requirement
- No Minimum Activity Requirements
- Free Overdraft Privilege
- No Minimum Balance Service Charge
- Free Internet/Mobile Banking Including Bill Pay
- Tiered Interest Rates
- Free E-statements
- There are no monthly service fees for the Free Interest and Free Interest Money Market Accounts.
- Present diploma at any Mifflinburg Bank and Trust office to open a MBTC checking account.
- The $50 credit will be released 90 days after account is opened and in good standing.
- Limit one credit per person.
- $50 credit will be reported to IRS as interest income.
- Offer expires 12/31/2019.
(Offer Expires 12/31/2019)
|You can compare this to several great entry level Checking accounts with offers include the BMO Harris Smart Money ($300 bonus), Bank of America ($100 bonus offer), U.S. Bank Smartly® Checking (Up to $400 bonus), Chase Total Checking® ($200 bonus), Fifth Third Bank Momentum® Checking ($225 bonus), SoFi Checking and Savings ($275 bonus), and Citi Priority Account (Up to $2000 Cash Bonus).|
Recent High School Graduates should be interested in this promotion at Mifflinburg Bank & Trust for several reasons. While this bonus amount is relatively small, your new account can earn dividends based on balance requirements! Additionally, you will never have to worry about account service fees that can suck the value out of this promotion.
Your feedback is highly appreciated and makes our site even better! If you would like to see more, check out our full list of Bank Promotions for all your banking needs.