For residents of Massachusetts, Mutual Bank is offering up to 2.00% APY with a maximum balance of $10,000 with their free Rewards Checking Account. Reward yourself with a free, high interest account with a free debit card, free online banking and nationwide ATM refunds with no monthly fees or minimum balance. Just do the things you do already – like using your debit card and getting eStatements. If you live in the state of Massachusetts, then this bank might just be the right fit for you! Sign up for a Rewards Checking Account with Mutual Bank today!
|Blue Federal Credit Union: Enjoy 5.25% APY when you open a 15-Month Share Certificate, that's 2.3x higher than national average. It's federally insured by NCUA with no fees, and $1 minimum to open. You'll have 24/7 online access to funds. Learn More---Blue Federal Credit Union Review|
|Western Alliance Bank: Earn 5.51% APY when you open a 12-Month Share Certificate, that's higher than national average. Excellent rates with NO fees. FDIC insured. $1 minimum deposit. 24/7 online access. Special opportunity for consumers to save with the nation’s top commercial bank.
Learn More---Western Alliance Bank Review
|Blue Federal Credit Union: Get 5.10% APY with a 9-Month No-Penalty Certificate, that's 2.2x higher than the national average. Federally insured by NCUA. It has no fees and just $1 minimum to open. 24/7 online access to funds. Learn More---Blue Federal Credit Union Review|
Mutual Bank Rewards Checking:
- Sign up Offer
- Account Type: Rewards Checking Account
- Interest Rate: 2.00% APY
- Maximum Balance: $10,000
- Availability: Massachusetts (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Hard pull or soft pull? Let us know
- Opening Deposit: $10
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Optional
- Monthly Fee: None
- Additional Requirements: at least 10 Mutual Bank debit card for purchases, at least 1 direct deposit or automatic payment, and receive paperless eStatements
- Closing Account Fee: Cancellation fees may apply. Be sure to speak with your representative.
Mutual Bank Rewards Checking Features:
- FREE checking account
- No minimum balance requirements
- Earns extremely high dividends
- Qualifying accounts get reimbursed up to $25 per month on ATM fees nationwide
- To qualify you must have per month: at least 10 Mutual Bank debit card for purchases, at least 1 direct deposit or automatic payment, and receive paperless eStatements
How To Earn Up to 2.00% APY Rate:
- Sign up to Mutual Bank Rewards Checking Account to earn 2.00% APY for up to $10,000.
- Use your Mutual Bank Debit Card for purchases 10 or more times
- Have at least 1 direct deposit or automatic payment post and clear
- Receive paperless eStatements
Note: Balances over $10,000 earn 0.20% APY. Balances that fail to meet all requirements earn 0.05% APY
Mutual Bank is offering a great rewards checking account program for those that are residents of Massachusetts. There is no monthly fee and the account has a great interest rate! Remember that if your balance is over $10,000, then you will not receive the full benefit of the rewards checking account. If you have had any experiences with this bank, please let us know in the comment section below. For more deals, you can check out our entire list of Best Rewards Checking Accounts.
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
This card carries a $95 annual fee.