North Platte Union Pacific Employees Credit Union is offering residents of Nebraska a $25 bonus when you open a Youth Savings Account and meet the requirements listed below by August 9, 2019.
To get started, all you have to do is open a new youth savings account. Once you have completed that, you must deposit at least $5 every month and they’ll match your deposit for up to 5 months. You can earn up to a total of $25.
Once all the requirements are met, you will have access to a range of features to better your banking experience. If you are interested, be sure to check out this promotion as well as other banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Credit goes to Lindsay for letting us know about this bank promotion. If you’d like to participate in our Rewards Program, simply contact us when you find a new bank promotion and get paid up to $15!
Eligibility: To be eligible for this promotion, you must be an employee or retiree of the Union Pacific Railroad or related industry. For more information, be sure to check out their Membership Requirements.
|BMO Harris Bank Checking: Earn $300 cash bonus when you open a new BMO Harris Smart MoneyTM Account and have a total of at least $4,000 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Bank Checking Review|
|Chase Total Checking®: Earn $200 bonus when you open a new Total Checking® account and set up a qualifying direct deposit into this account within 90 days of account opening. Apply Now---Chase Total Checking Review|
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn $200 bonus with the TD Bank Convenience Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. The account comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
North Platte Union Pacific Employees CU Bonus Info
- Direct Link to Offer
- North Platte Union Pacific Employees Credit Union Promotion PDF Printout
- Account Type: Youth Savings Account
- Availability: NE (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 08/09/2019
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown, Let us know
- ChexSystems: Unknown, Let us know
- Opening Deposit: None listed
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, Let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None listed
- Monthly Fee: None listed
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Household Limit: None listed
- Closing Account Fee: None listed, check with CSR for more information
What Triggers Direct Deposit? Alternative Methods
Many bank bonuses require you to make real direct deposit from your job to receive the sign up bonus. However, switching to your real paycheck can be frustrating and time consuming. You can find alternative methods below which many readers have reported to trigger direct deposit to receive the sign up bonus.
Simply set up ACH transfers from these institutions to trigger direct deposit. Again, Your Mileage May Vary(YMMV). Please help us with your experience if you find a different method or to confirm a current method for direct deposit in the comments section below.
North Platte Union Pacific Employees CU $25 Bonus
- Open a new North Platte Union Pacific Employees Credit Union youth savings.
- Deposit at least $5 a month for 5 months up until August 9, 2019.
- Keep the account open and in good-standing.
How to Avoid Monthly Fees
- Youth Savings: None listed
Make sure you check out North Platte Union Pacific Employees Credit Union to learn more about the $25 bonus promotion. Don’t forget, the $25 bonus will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT.
Feel free comment below and let us know about how it went and if you could fund your account with credit card or not. We value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank offers nationwide. If you would like to see more, check out our full list of Bank Promotions for all your banking needs.
The United ClubSM Infinite Card offers 80,000 bonus miles after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
• 4X miles per $1 spent on United purchases including tickets, Economy Plus, inflight food, beverages and Wi-Fi, and other United charges.
• 2X miles per $1 spent on all other travel
• 2X miles per $1 spent on dining including eligible delivery services
• 1X mile per $1 spent on all other purchases
This card does carry an annual fee of $525. However, you can get up to $100 Global Entry, TSA PreCheck or NEXUS fee credit. In addition, you'll get a savings of up to $320 per roundtrip (terms apply) by getting your first and second checked bags for free!