For residents of Georgia, Peach State Bank & Trust is offering you the chance to earn a $140 bonus and it’s for 12 months. This offer does not expire and is based on each qualifying cycle! When you open your Kasasa Tunes account you will earn your initial $20 bonus. To earn $10 per month you must spend $20 in the first 60 calendar days after your account is opened with iTunes, GooglePlay or Amazon.com. By the end 12 months, you will have earned $20 + $120 for completing the requirements for 12 months. Interested in more promotions like this See our full list of Kasasa Tunes Checking Bonuses!
If you’d like to participate in our Rewards Program, simply contact us when you find a new bank promotion and get paid up to $15!
|BMO Relationship Checking: Earn $600 cash bonus when you open a new Relationship Checking Account and have a total of at least $7,500 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 120 days. Learn More---BMO Relationship Checking Review|
|U.S. Bank Smartly® Checking: Earn up to $1,000 when you open a new U.S. Bank Smartly® Checking account and a Standard Savings account and complete qualifying activities. Subject to certain terms and limitations. Offer valid through September 6, 2023. Member FDIC. Apply Now---U.S. Bank Checking Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB923 by 12/14/2023 along with a competitive interest rate of 4.30% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus (fund $15K to earn $150 bonus). No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Savings Review
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy up to $3,000 bonus when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Get more from a personalized relationship when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Learn More---Chase Private Client Review|
Peach State Bank & Trust $140 Bonus Info:
- Sign up today
- Peach State Bank & Trust Promotion PDF Printout
- Account Type: Kasasa Tunes
- Availability: GA (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown. Let us know.
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: None.
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No.
- Monthly Fee: There are no monthly fees.
- Additional Requirements: You must keep the account in good standing.
- Household Limit: None listed.
- Closing Account Fee: None listed.
Earn Peach State Bank & Trust $140 Bonus:
- Open a Kasasa Tunes account and you’ll automatically earn a $20 bonus from Peach State Bank & Trust.
- Then you’ll earn $10 per month when you spend $20 in the first 60 calendar days after your account is opened with iTunes, GooglePlay or Amazon.com.
Peach State Bank & Trust Account Features:
- Online Banking & Bill Pay
- Mobile Banking
- No Fee Debit Card
- Telephone Banking
- FDIC Secured
Make sure you check out Peach State Bank & Trust to learn more about the $140 bonus promotion. Don’t forget, the $140 bonus will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT. Feel free comment below and let us know about how it went and if you could fund your account with credit card or not. We value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank offers nationwide. If you would like to see more, check out our full list of Bank Bonuses for all your banking needs.
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
This card carries a $95 annual fee.