For residents of Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi, and Tennessee, Renasant Bank is offering up to $25 bonus when you open a checking account and bring in old checks. With the checking account, you can enjoy features such as: ATM refunds nationwide, interest-bearing, debit card with no monthly charge, unlimited check writing, and many more. If you are interested and qualify, make sure to take advantage of this offer and sign up today!
Editor’s Note: Renasant Bank has various checking accounts that you are able to apply for and a few include interest! Be sure to check Renasant Bank for more info about their various checking accounts and their bonus!
Credit goes to Irene for letting us know about this bank promotion. If you’d like to participate in our Rewards Program, simply contact us when you find a new bank promotion and get paid up to $15!
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$200 Cash||Review|
Renasant Bank $25 Bonus Info *EXPIRED*
- Sign up today
- Account Type: Rewards Checking
- Availability: AL, FL, GA, MS, TN (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown. Let us know.
- ChexSystems: Unknown. Let us know.
- Opening Deposit: $50
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Monthly Fee: $0-$9, see below on how to avoid
- Additional Requirements: None
- Household Limit: None listed
- Closing Account Fee: None listed
How To Earn Renasant Bank $25 Bonus:
- Open a checking account from Renasant Bank with a $50 minimum deposit.
- Bring in old checks to receive up to $25.
How to Avoid Monthly Fees:
- Interest Checking: No Monthly Fees.
- Reward Checking: Avoid the $7.50 with eStatements or minimum balance of $500 or more
- Renasant Checking: Avoid the $7.50 with eStatements or minimum balance of $500 or more
- Convenience Checking: Avoid the $7.50 with eStatements or minimum balance of $500 or more
- Student Checking: Avoid the $7.50 with eStatements or minimum balance of $500 or more
- Choice Rate Checking: Avoid the $9.00 with eStatements or minimum balance of $2,500 or more
Make sure you check out Renasant Bank to learn more about the $25 bonus. Feel free to comment below and let us know about how it went and if you could fund your account with credit card or not. We value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank offers nationwide. If you would like to see more, check out our full list of Bank Bonuses for all your banking needs.
The Platinum Card® from American Express offers 80,000 Membership Rewards points after you spend $8,000 on purchases on your new Card in your first 6 months of Card Membership.
• 5X Membership Rewards Points for flights booked directly with airlines or with American Express Travel up to $500,000 on these purchases per calendar year.
• 5X Membership Rewards Points on prepaid hotels booked with American Express Travel.
This card comes with an annual fee of $695 (See Rates & Fees), but you cardholders can enjoy Uber VIP status and up to $200 in Uber savings on rides in the US annually. Uber Cash and Uber VIP status is available to Basic Card Member and Additional Centurion Cards only. Terms Apply.