Available for residents of Connecticut, Cencap Federal Credit Union is offering 1.25% APY when you open a Save to Win Savings account. To earn this competitive rate, simply have an opening deposit of $25. That’s all it takes and you’ll get to enjoy earning the 1.25% rate for any amount. Not only that, there is no monthly maintenance fee, and they offer monthly and quarterly drawn prizes, which you’re automatically entered for every time you deposit $25. If you are interested and qualify, apply online today!
Editor’s Note: This offer is only available anyone who lives, works, learns or prays in certain underserved areas in or around the city of Hartford. As a Cencap member, their family is also eligible for membership! For more additional details, you can go check out their membership details.
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$200 Cash||Review|
Cencap Federal Credit Union Account Info:
- Sign up Offer
- Account Type: Save to Win Savings Account
- Interest Rate: 1.25% APY
- Availability: Connecticut (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Hard pull or soft pull? Let us know
- Opening Deposit: $25
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: None Listed
- Additional Requirements: (See Below)
- Early Termination Fee: None Listed
- Insured: NCUA
Earn Cencap Federal Credit Union Rates:
- Open a Save to Win Savings account from Cencap Federal Credit Union with an opening deposit of $25.
- Input your info – Provide your name, address, phone, email and social security number or Tax ID.
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
Why You Should Sign Up For This Account:
- There are no monthly fees
- Low minimum opening deposit
- Monthly and quarterly drawn prizes (you’ll be entered every time you deposit $25, up to 10 entries a month)
Check out this offer from Cencap Federal Credit Union. When you open a Save to Win Savings account you can earn a 1.25% APY! This rate is great for all balances. Not only do you have a great APY, you could win prizes! Take advantage of the services they have to offer along with these savings. It takes just minutes online, so open an account today! Let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below. For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Bank Rates!
The Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express offers a $250 statement credit after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 6 months.
Buy Now, Pay Later: Enjoy $0 intro plan fees when you use Plan It(R) to split up large purchases into monthly installments. Pay $0 intro plan fees on plans created during the first 12 months after account opening. Plans created after that will have a monthly plan fee up to 1.33% of each eligible purchase amount moved into a plan based on the plan duration, the APR that would otherwise apply to the purchase, and other factors.
Low intro APR: 0% for 12 months on purchases from the date of account opening, then a variable rate, 17.74% to 28.74%.
• 6% Cash Back at U.S. supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year in purchases (then 1%).
• 6% Cash Back on select U.S. streaming subscriptions.
• 3% Cash Back at U.S. gas stations and on transit (including taxis/rideshare, parking, tolls, trains, buses and more).
• 1% Cash Back on other purchases.
Buy Now, Pay Later: Enjoy $0 intro plan fees when you use Plan It(R) to split up large purchases into monthly installments. Pay $0 Plan It fees on plans created during the first 12 months from the date of account opening. Plans created after that will have a fixed monthly plan fee up to 1.33% of each purchase amount moved into a plan based on the plan duration, the APR that would otherwise apply to the purchase, and other factors.
Thinking about getting The Disney Bundle which includes Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+? Your decision made easy with $7/month back in the form of a statement credit after you spend $13.99 or more each month on an eligible subscription with your Blue Cash Preferred Card. Enrollment required.
The card does come with a $0 intro annual fee for the first year, then $95. (See Rates & Fees)