If you or a friend or family member have or currently are working for Seagate Technology whose 2015 Form W-2 data was compromised in the Seagate data breach, you may be entitled to benefits from the data breach class action settlement from the Seagate Technology Data Breach Class Action Lawsuit.
According to the lawsuit, Seagate had been the victim of a phishing attack that resulted in the disclosure of 2015 Form W-2 data for employees of Seagate and other affiliates. Many have been affected by this and you could be to. If you are eligible, file a claim form by June 30, 2018 (Election Form), or December 31, 2018 (Reimbursement Form).
|BMO Relationship Checking: Earn $600 cash bonus when you open a new Relationship Checking Account and have a total of at least $7,500 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 120 days. Learn More---BMO Relationship Checking Review|
|U.S. Bank Smartly® Checking: Earn up to $1,000 when you open a new U.S. Bank Smartly® Checking account and a Standard Savings account and complete qualifying activities. Subject to certain terms and limitations. Offer valid through September 6, 2023. Member FDIC. Apply Now---U.S. Bank Checking Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB923 by 12/14/2023 along with a competitive interest rate of 4.30% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus (fund $15K to earn $150 bonus). No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Savings Review
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy up to $3,000 bonus when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Get more from a personalized relationship when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Learn More---Chase Private Client Review|
Seagate Technology Data Breach Lawsuit:
- Seagate Technology Data Breach Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline:
- June 30, 2018 (Election Form)
- December 31, 2018 (Reimbursement Form)
- Who’s Eligible:
- Employee Class: Includes current and former employees of Seagate or its affiliates and whose W-2 information was involved in the Seagate data breach.
- Third Party Class: If you jointly filed your federal income taxes for 2015 with a Class Member as a spouse, or if you were listed as a dependent on a Class Member’s federal income tax filings for 2015 and were 21 or older at the time, you qualify as a Third-Party Class Member.
- Estimated Amount:
- Extended or change of Identity Theft Protection Program
- Up to $3500
- Proof of Purchase:
- Third Party Class Members must provide supporting documentation to demonstrate they either jointly filed their 2015 taxes with an Employee Class Member or that they were listed as a dependent on the Employee Class Member’s tax forms and were 21 or older at the time.
- Class Members who seek reimbursement of economic costs must provide documentation of the losses. Please review the Claim Form carefully and provide all of the requested information and documentation.
- Case Name & Number: Everett Castillo v. Seagate Technology LLC, Case No. 3:16-cv-01958-RS, in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
How To File a Claim:
- Head over to the Seagate Technology Data Breach Claim Form.
- Look over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by June 30, 2018 or December 31, 2018 to receive your potential award!
For individuals that are currently or have been employed by Seagate Technology, you may be eligible for potential reward from the Seagate Technology Data Breach Class Action Lawsuit. According to the lawsuit, Seagate had been the victim of a phishing attack that resulted in the disclosure of 2015 Form W-2 data for employees of Seagate and other affiliates. So if you are eligible, file a claim by June 30, 2018 or December 31, 2018 to receive your potential award! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
See our favorite Bank Rates to earn high interest!
- American Express® Personal Savings High-Yield Savings Account Review
- Discover Savings Account Bonus: $200 or $150 Bonus
- HSBC Direct Savings Account Review
- CIT Bank Money Market Account Review
- Barclays Online Savings Review
- Synchrony Bank High Yield Savings Review
The Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card offers 100k bonus points after you spend $8,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 toward travel when redeemed through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
You'll earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year; 1 point per $1 on all other purchases - with no limit to the amount you can earn. Furthermore, points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
This card does come with a $95 annual fee but does not have any foreign transaction fees.