Take a look at the latest Staley Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
When you open a qualifying account and complete the other requirements, you can earn a $100 bonus.
About Staley Credit Union Promotions
Staley Credit Union is a not-for-profit financial cooperative, owned by the members and operated solely for their benefit. SCU provides its members with a complete array of financial products and services.
|Eligibility: Membership at SCU is open to individuals who live or work in the Illinois counties of Macon, Moultrie, Piatt, DeWitt, Shelby, Champaign, Vermilion, McLean, Sangamon, Logan, Christian, Douglas, Coles, and Edgar; the Indiana counties of Tippecanoe, White, Carroll, Clinton, Montgomery, Warren, Fountain, Boone, Howard, Vermillion and Parke; and Loudon County in Tennessee. SCU also serves employees and their families of qualifying Select Employee Groups (SEGs) nationwide.|
We will review the current Staley Credit Union promotions below.
Staley Credit Union $100 Checking Bonus
Open a checking account and meet the requirements and you will receive a $100 bonus from Staley Credit Union.
- What you’ll get: $100 bonus
- Account Type: Checking account
- Availability: IL (Bank Locator)
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Monthly Fees: None
- Early Account Termination Fee: None
- Household Limit: None listed
(No expiration date listed)
|You can compare this to several great entry level Checking accounts with offers include the BMO Smart Money Checking ($400 bonus), Bank of America ($200 bonus offer), U.S. Bank Smartly® Checking ($800 bonus), Chase Total Checking® ($200 bonus), SoFi Checking and Savings ($275 bonus), Fifth Third Bank Momentum® Checking ($200 bonus), KeyBank Checking ($200 bonus).|
How To Earn Bonus
- Open an account and become a member of Staley Credit Union
- Once your Wave account is open you’ll get a temporary debit card to use until your permanent card arrives.
- Set up online banking
- Download the SCU Mobile App
- This institution is not federally insured
- No fine print listed, check with local CSR for details
How To Waive Monthly Fees
- Free Checking: None
- Platinum Checking: None
- Renew Checking: $7 monthly fee
- Primary Savings: None
- Holiday Club: None
- Money Market Accounts: $7 monthly fee, waivable if minimum balance falls of $2,000 is maintained
In my opinion, there are better offers out there since this is only eligible for a small group of people and the bonus is not as generous. If you want to find more attractive bonuses with broader eligibility, I recommend checking out our bank bonuses page linked above.
Additionally, feel free to comment below and let us know about how it went and if you could fund your account with a credit card or not. We value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank offers nationwide.
*Check back on this page for updated Staley Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers.