For residents residing in CT, D.C., FL, ME, NC, NH, PA, RI, SC, TN, VT, TD Bank is offering a $10 bonus through its summer reading program for kids valid through August 31, 2018. All you need to do to receive the bonus is print out the Summer Reading Form to open the reading log. Then you print the log and have your child record each book they read. Once he or she reads ten books, bring the completed TD Bank summer reading program form into your local TD Bank. Your child will need to have a new or existing TD Simple Savings account to receive the $10 bonus. That’s it! All of the latest TD Bank bonuses are compiled on our HMB master list of TD Bank Promotions.
If you find out about a new bank bonus, let us know about this bank bonus through our Rewards Program. Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid up to $15!
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$200 Cash||Review|
TD Bank $10 Savings Bonus:
- Sign Up
- TD Bank Savings Bonus Printout
- Account Type: TD Simple Savings Account
- Availability: CT, D.C., FL, ME, NC, NH, PA, RI, SC, TN, VT (Branch Locator)
- Expiration Date: 08/31/2018
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- ChexSystems: Unknown, let us know
- Opening Deposit: None
- Credit Card Funding: Up to $300 (Make sure to set your cash advance to $0)
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: $25, see below on how to avoid
- Additional Requirements: For children in Kindergarten through 5th grade
- Household Limit: None listed, however 1 coupon per customer
- Closing Account Fee: None listed
How To Earn TD Bank $10 Bonus:
- Visit the TD Bank‘s summer reading website or branch (Must have eligible TD Bank Checking Account and TD Bank Simple Savings Account) to print out the Summer Reading Form
- Read 10 books this summer and write down the names of the books read on the form
- Take the form to the nearest TD Bank
- Receive $10 in a new or existing TD Simple Savings account
- Offer must be redeemed by August 31, 2018.
How To Avoid Monthly Fees:
TD Simple Savings Account: No monthly fee for the first 12 months each month you have a linked, eligible TD Bank checking account and recurring transfer of $25 or more. Also waived if you meet minimum daily balance requirement or age 18 or younger or age 62 or older.
|BMO Harris Bank Checking: Earn $200 cash bonus when you open a new BMO Harris Smart AdvantageTM and have a total of at least $4,000 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Bank Checking Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Beyond Checking account and set up direct deposit of at least $2,500. It comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening.
Apply Now---Chase College Checking Review
|Fifth Third Bank Checking: Get $275 when you open an eligible Fifth Third checking account and make qualifying direct deposits totaling $500 or more within 90 days of account opening.
Apply Now---Fifth Third Bank Checking Review
TD Bank’s summer reading program is offering a $10 savings bonus for kids that read ten books and record their progress on TD Bank’s Summer Reading Form. This bonus will be deposited into a new or existing TD Simple Savings Account once you turn in the form at a TD Bank location. This is a great opportunity to provide some incentive for your child to start reading. Contact TD Bank or see their website for more details! Let us know in the comment section below how this went for you! And if you would like to see more offers, check out our bank bonuses nationwide list!
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
This card carries a $95 annual fee.