For residents of Oklahoma, do you want to jump start your teens financial future? Tulsa Teacher Credit Union is giving you the chance to give your teen an extra $50 Bonus when they open a new checking account before July 31, 2018. All they have to do is open their free checking account with a $25 deposit and wait 60 days after their 7th debit card transaction to receive their money. Your teen will enjoy the benefits of mobile check deposit, free ATM access and more! Don’t wait, offer ends soon!
Editor’s Note: Eligibility to join the Tulsa Teacher Credit Union includes employee, student or volunteer at any of more than 220 selected schools in Oklahoma, check out the eligibility requirements!
Credit Goes to Irene for finding this post. If you’d like to participate in our Rewards Program, simply contact us when you find a new bank promotion and get paid up to $15!
|BMO Bank Checking: Earn $300 cash bonus when you open a new BMO Smart Advantage Checking or Smart Money Checking Account and have a total of at least $4,000 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Bank Checking Review|
|Chase Total Checking®: Earn $200 bonus when you open a new Total Checking® account and set up a qualifying direct deposit into this account within 90 days of account opening. Apply Now---Chase Total Checking Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Beyond Checking account and set up direct deposit of at least $2,500. It comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
Tulsa Teacher Credit Union $50 Bonus Infomation:
- Apply Now
- Tulsa Teacher Credit Union Promotion PDF Printout
- Account Type: Free Checking, Classic Checking, Rewards Checking, Fresh Start Checking
- Availability: OK (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 7/31/2018
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown. Let us know.
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: $25
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None listed
- Monthly Fee: $0-$10, see below on how to avoid
- Additional Requirements: Must live in the eligible counties, and must be a teenager (ages 15-19).
- Household Limit: None listed
- Closing Account Fee: None listed
How To Earn The Tulsa Teacher Credit Union $50 Bonus:
- Check online at Tulsa Teachers Credit Union to see if you’re qualified to open the account.
- If you’re qualified to open the account, bring your teenager into a Tulsa Teacher Credit Union local branch before the deadline of July 31, 2018
- Make sure there is a initial deposit of $25, and that they’re able to keep the account in a good standing for 60 days
- Cash bonus will be automatically deposited into the new checking account within 60 days following 7th debit card transaction
How To Avoid Monthly Fees:
- Free Checking: There are no monthly service fees
- Classic Checking: There are no monthly service fees
- Rewards Checking: $6, cannot be waived
- Fresh Start Checking: $10, cannot be waived
Learning how to spend money wisely is a important skill, and is best to start teaching when they’re young! Tulsa Teachers Credit Union will provide your teen a great way to save/spend money the smart way! Bring them into a local branch to open a new checking account, and they’ll receive the $50 deposit after their 7th debit card transaction in just 60 days! Easy money for them, which should make it easier on you! Want more? You can browse our main website or just head over to our Bank Bonus page to receive all of our bonuses.
The Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express offers a $250 statement credit after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 6 months.
Buy Now, Pay Later: Enjoy $0 intro plan fees when you use Plan It(R) to split up large purchases into monthly installments. Pay $0 intro plan fees on plans created during the first 12 months from the date of account opening. Plans created after that will have a monthly plan fee up to 1.33% of each eligible purchase amount moved into a plan based on the plan duration, the APR that would otherwise apply to the purchase, and other factors.
Low Intro APR: 0% on purchases and balance transfers for 12 months from the date of account opening. After that, your APR will be a variable APR of 19.24% - 29.99%. Variable APRs will not exceed 29.99%.
• 6% Cash Back at U.S. supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year in purchases (then 1%).
• 6% Cash Back on select U.S. streaming subscriptions.
• 3% Cash Back at U.S. gas stations and on transit (including taxis/rideshare, parking, tolls, trains, buses and more).
• 1% Cash Back on other purchases.
Get $7 back each month after using your Blue Cash Preferred Card to spend $12.99 or more each month on an eligible subscription to The Disney Bundle, which includes Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+. Enrollment required.
The card does come with a $0 intro annual fee for the first year, then $95. (See Rates & Fees)