For residents of Oklahoma, The First State Bank is offering up to 2.50% APY with a maximum balance of $15,000 with their free Rewards Checking Account. This free checking account gives you unlimited check writing, a free Visa check/ATM card, and access to all their convenience services like online banking, bill pay, and eStatements. And you never pay a fee. Ever! If you live in the state of Oklahoma, then this bank might just be the right fit for you! Sign up for a Rewards Checking Account with The First State Bank today!
|BMO Harris Bank Checking: Earn $200 cash bonus when you open a new BMO Harris Smart MoneyTM Account and have a total of at least $4,000 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Bank Checking Review|
|Chase Total Checking®: Earn $200 bonus when you open a new Total Checking® account and set up a qualifying direct deposit into this account within 90 days of account opening. Apply Now---Chase Total Checking Review|
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn $200 bonus with the TD Bank Convenience Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. The account comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
The First State Bank Rewards Checking:
- Sign up Offer
- Account Type: Rewards Checking Account
- Interest Rate: 2.50% APY
- Maximum Balance: $15,000
- Availability: OK (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Hard pull or soft pull? Let us know
- Opening Deposit: $100
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Optional
- Monthly Fee: None
- Additional Requirements: Use check card for point-of-sale purchases and cash back, $100 deposit to open the account, but there is no minimum balance requirement.
- Closing Account Fee: Cancellation fees may apply. Be sure to speak with your representative.
The First State Bank Rewards Checking Features:
- FREE checking account
- No minimum balance requirements
- Earns extremely high dividends
- To qualify you must have per month: Use check card for point-of-sale purchases and cash back, $100 deposit to open the account, but there is no minimum balance requirement.
How To Earn Up to 2.50% APY Rate:
- Sign up to The First State Bank Rewards Checking Account to earn 2.50% APY for up to $15,000.
- Use check card for point-of-sale purchases and cash back
- You need a $100 deposit to open the account, but there is no minimum balance requirement.
The First State Bank is offering a great rewards checking account program for those that are residents of Oklahoma. There is no monthly fee and the account has a great interest rate! Remember that if your balance is over $15,000, then you will not receive the full benefit of the rewards checking account. If you have had any experiences with this bank, please let us know in the comment section below. For more deals, you can check out our entire list of Best Rewards Checking Accounts.
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
This card carries a $95 annual fee.