For residents of Oklahoma, The First State Bank is offering up to 2.50% APY with a maximum balance of $15,000 with their free Rewards Checking Account. This free checking account gives you unlimited check writing, a free Visa check/ATM card, and access to all their convenience services like online banking, bill pay, and eStatements. And you never pay a fee. Ever! If you live in the state of Oklahoma, then this bank might just be the right fit for you! Sign up for a Rewards Checking Account with The First State Bank today!
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn $150 bonus with the TD Bank Convenience Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. The account comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
|Chase Total Checking®: Earn $200 bonus when you open a new Total Checking® account and set up a qualifying direct deposit into this account within 60 days of account opening. Access to 16,000 Chase ATMs and nearly 4,900 branches. Apply Now---Chase Total Checking Review|
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy a $2,000 bonus when you join Chase Private Client. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $250,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, (excludes: Chase business checking and savings accounts, any You InvestSM, J.P. Morgan retirement accounts and CDs) and maintain the balance for at least 90 days. Offer available to existing Chase customers only. Learn More---Chase Private Client Review|
Table of Contents
The First State Bank Rewards Checking:
- Sign up Offer
- Account Type: Rewards Checking Account
- Interest Rate: 2.50% APY
- Maximum Balance: $15,000
- Availability: OK (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Hard pull or soft pull? Let us know
- Opening Deposit: $100
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Optional
- Monthly Fee: None
- Additional Requirements: Use check card for point-of-sale purchases and cash back, $100 deposit to open the account, but there is no minimum balance requirement.
- Closing Account Fee: Cancellation fees may apply. Be sure to speak with your representative.
The First State Bank Rewards Checking Features:
- FREE checking account
- No minimum balance requirements
- Earns extremely high dividends
- To qualify you must have per month: Use check card for point-of-sale purchases and cash back, $100 deposit to open the account, but there is no minimum balance requirement.
How To Earn Up to 2.50% APY Rate:
- Sign up to The First State Bank Rewards Checking Account to earn 2.50% APY for up to $15,000.
- Use check card for point-of-sale purchases and cash back
- You need a $100 deposit to open the account, but there is no minimum balance requirement.
The First State Bank is offering a great rewards checking account program for those that are residents of Oklahoma. There is no monthly fee and the account has a great interest rate! Remember that if your balance is over $15,000, then you will not receive the full benefit of the rewards checking account. If you have had any experiences with this bank, please let us know in the comment section below. For more deals, you can check out our entire list of Best Rewards Checking Accounts.
The Chase Sapphire Preferred Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®!
You'll earn 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases. And when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
Furthermore, you'll earn 2X total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.
You get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee & reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
This card carries a $95 annual fee.