Take advantage of University of Kentucky Federal Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers here!
Currently, the bank is offering $200 bonus when you sign up for a new checking account and meeting all the requirements.
About University of Kentucky Federal Credit Union Promotions
University Of Kentucky Federal Credit Union is headquartered in Lexington and is the 4th largest credit union in the state of Kentucky. It is also the 318th largest credit union in the nation. It was established in 1937 and as of December of 2022, it had grown to 227 employees and 102,019 members at 6 locations. University Of Kentucky Federal Credit Union’s CD rates are 3X the national average, and it has an A health rating.
|Eligibility: Membership in University Of Kentucky Federal Credit Union is open to all Kentucky residents through membership in the American Consumer Council. Membership is also extended to individuals who live, work, worship, or attend school in portions of Fayette County (greater Lexington area). Faculty, staff, and students of the University of Kentucky and members of select alumni associations and other SEGs are also eligible to join. See current membership details|
University of Kentucky Federal Credit Union $200 Referral Bonus
Earn a $200 bonus when you refer friends & family to open a new checking account and meet the qualifying requirements.
- What you’ll get: $200 bonus
- Account Type: Checking
- Availability: KY (Locator)
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes (see what works)
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft Pull? Let us know.
- ChexSystem: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Monthly Fees: $0
- Early Account Termination Fee: Not listed
- Household limit: None listed
|You can compare this to several great entry level Checking accounts with offers include the BMO Harris Smart Money ($300 bonus), Bank of America ($100 bonus offer), U.S. Bank Smartly® Checking (Up to $400 bonus), Chase Total Checking® ($200 bonus), Fifth Third Bank Momentum® Checking ($225 bonus), SoFi Checking and Savings ($275 bonus), and Citi Priority Account (Up to $2000 Cash Bonus).|
How To Earn Bonus
- To earn the account bonus, the new member must meet the following requirements within 95 days of account opening:
- (1) complete 10 debit card purchase transactions;
- (2) receive two regularly reoccurring ACH direct deposits totaling at least $2,000.
- If all qualifications are met, funds will be deposited into the Prime Checking account within 5 business days of completion. If no Prime Checking Account, then bonus deposit will be place into Prime Share.
- Offer expires 06/30/2023.
- New Member is required to open a new Checking Account to qualify for the promotion.
- New member may not have had an existing relationship within past 12 months.
- Membership Eligibility required.
- To earn the account bonus, the new member must meet the following requirements within 95 days of account opening: (1) complete 10 debit card purchase transactions; (2) receive two regularly reoccurring ACH direct deposits totaling at least $2,000. If all qualifications are met, funds will be deposited into the Prime Checking account within 5 business days of completion. If no Prime Checking Account, then bonus deposit will be place into Prime Share.
- Prime Share Accounts will earn an Annual Percentage Yield of .05% APY with a balance of $100 or more.
- The Prime Share interest rate is variable and may change without notice at the discretion of UKFCU.
- Any fees may reduce earnings on account.
- By opening promotional account and earning bonus, the referee is revealing to referring party they are an active University of Kentucky Federal Credit Union (UKFCU) member.
- Bonus funds may be considered 1099-INT taxable; consult your tax advisor. UKFCU reserves the right to end the promotion without notice.
- Please see a representative for additional details. Federally insured by NCUA.
How To Waive Monthly Fee
- Free Checking Account: No monthly service charge
- Smart Checking for Students: No monthly service charge
- Senior Freedom Checking: Not listed
If you live near a University of Kentucky Federal Credit Union location, you have the opportunity to earn generous bonuses. To earn these bonuses, simply open the eligible accounts and follow the procedures and the bonuses shall be granted!
Although you can earn a generous bonus from University of Kentucky Federal Credit Union, check out our list of bank promotions for more offers. With fantastic offers such as Money Market and CD rates, you are able to get the most out of your banking experience!
Compare University of Kentucky Federal Credit Union Promotions with other bank bonuses from banks like U.S. Bank, Citi, Huntington, HSBC, Chase, TD Bank, Discover Bank, Aspiration, Axos Bank, PNC Bank, BMO Harris, SoFi, and more!