WyHy Credit Union is offering residents of Wyoming a $50 bonus when you open a Youth Savings Account and meet all the requirements.
To get started, come in to a WyHy Credit Union and open a Youth Savings Account for a child aged 17 or less. A minimum opening deposit of $5 is required to open the account; however, to earn the full bonus you will have to deposit $50 and WyHy Credit Union will match the $50 deposit with a $50 bonus.
Once all the requirements are met, you will have access to a range of features to better your banking experience. If you are interested, be sure to check out this promotion as well as other banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Eligibility: For more information on if you or your child is eligible to join WyHy Credit Union check out Membership Eligibility.
Credit goes to Lindsay for letting us know about this bank promotion. If you’d like to participate in our Rewards Program, simply contact us when you find a new bank promotion and get paid up to $15!
|BMO Relationship Checking: Earn $600 cash bonus when you open a new Relationship Checking Account and have a total of at least $7,500 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 120 days. Learn More---BMO Relationship Checking Review|
|U.S. Bank Smartly® Checking: Earn up to $450 when you open a new U.S. Bank Smartly® Checking account and a Standard Savings account online and complete qualifying activities. Subject to certain terms and limitations. Offer valid through November 30, 2023. Member FDIC. Apply Now---U.S. Bank Checking Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB923 by 12/14/2023 along with a competitive interest rate of 4.35% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus (fund $15K to earn $150 bonus). No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Savings Review
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy up to $3,000 bonus when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Get more from a personalized relationship when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Learn More---Chase Private Client Review|
Baylands Family CU $25 Bonus Info
- Direct Link to Offer
- WyHy Credit Union Youth Savings Bonus PDF Printout
- Account Type: Youth Savings Account
- Availability: WY (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None listed
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown, Let us know
- ChexSystems: Unknown, Let us know
- Opening Deposit: $50
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, Let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Monthly Fee: None listed
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Household Limit: One
- Closing Account Fee: Unknown
How To Earn WyHy CU $50 Bonus
- Sign-up a Youth Savings Account for a child aged 17 or younger.
- Deposit a minimum of $50 to the account.
- If your child is a new to the Credit Union, you will also have to pay a $5 membership fee and deposit $1 into their Share Savings Account to become a member.
- WyHy Credit Union will match your opening deposit with a $50 bonus.
How to Avoid Monthly Fees
Youth Savings Account: There may be fees associated with this account so be sure to ask a CSR.
Make sure you check out WyHy Credit Union to learn more about the $50 bonus promotion. Don’t forget, the $50 bonus will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT. Take advantage of this offer before it expires!
Feel free comment below and let us know about how it went and if you could fund your account with credit card or not. We value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank offers nationwide. If you would like to see more, check out our full list of Bank Promotions for all your banking needs.
The United ClubSM Infinite Card offers 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
• 4 miles per $1 spent on United purchases
• 2 miles per $1 spent on all other travel and dining
• 1 mile per $1 spent on all other purchases
• Earn up to 8,000 Premier qualifying points (500 PQP for every $12K you spend on purchases)
This card does carry an annual fee of $525. However, you can get up to $100 Global Entry, TSA PreCheck or NEXUS fee credit. In addition, you'll get a savings of up to $320 per roundtrip (terms apply) by getting your first and second checked bags for free and Premier Access travel services!