Read on to learn more about Xenith Bank promotions, bonuses and offers here.
Currently, they have a $100 bonus when you open a Checking Account and meet all the requirements.
About Xenith Bank Promotions
Xenith Bank is a division of Atlantic Union Bank of Richmond, Virginia. They have been operating for more than 100 years to help their customers take control of their financial future. If this bonus doesn’t suit your needs, you can see all nationwide bank bonuses for other more suitable offers.
- Availability: NC (Bank Locator)
- Routing Number: 051403164
- Customer Service: 877-349-0420
While they have a generous $100 bonus, Xenith Bank doesn’t have great rates for CDs and Savings. You may want to check out our full list of Bank Rates and CD Rates.
I’ll review the $100 offer below.
*For current residents of North Carolina, you can also take advantage of other promotions like the attractive TD Bank bonuses below.
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$200 Cash||Review|
Xenith Bank $100 Bonus
Xenith Bank is offering a $100 bonus when you open a new Free Checking account.
- Account Type: Free Checking
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: $25
- Credit Card Funding: Up to $2,000 on a credit card.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: There are no monthly service fees
- Household Limit: None listed
- Closing Account Fee: $25, if account closed with 180 days
(Expires August 31, 2019)
|You can compare this to several great entry level Checking accounts with offers include the BMO Harris Smart Money ($300 bonus), Bank of America ($100 bonus offer), U.S. Bank Smartly® Checking (Up to $400 bonus), Chase Total Checking® ($200 bonus), Fifth Third Bank Momentum® Checking ($225 bonus), SoFi Checking and Savings ($275 bonus), and Citi Priority Account (Up to $2000 Cash Bonus).|
How To Earn $100 Bonus
- Open a new personal checking account, by August 31, 2019
- Set up one recurring qualified direct deposit in which two direct deposits of $250 or greater are received within 60 days of account opening.
- Add any image you’d like to your Design Mine debit card
- Access to thousands of ATMs nationwide through the SUM® ATM Network
- Bank on your time through Online Banking, Mobile Banking and Online Bill Pay
- Use Apple Pay®, Google PayTM or Samsung Pay® for quicker payments
- Free Checking: There are no monthly service fees
- A “qualified direct deposit” is a direct deposit of a paycheck, pension, Social Security or other eligible regular monthly income, electronically deposited by an employer or an outside agency into your new checking account.
- Cash bonus is only available to new customers that do not currently have a personal checking account or direct deposit history with them within the prior 12 months and have not previously received a cash bonus.
- Bonus may not be combined with any other offer and may be withdrawn without notice.
- All accounts are subject to approval.
- $100 Cash Bonus Payment: $100 cash bonus will be credited to your new checking account within 30 days after all terms of offer are met.
- Your checking account must be in good standing at time of payment to receive cash bonus award.
- Cash bonus value will be reported to IRS as taxable income.
This bonus from Xenith Bank is great because there they offer online and mobile banking. You can access your money anywhere at anytime you need it!
Your feedback is highly appreciated and makes our site even better!
*Check back at this page for updated Xenith Bank promotions, bonuses and offers.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.