TD Bank Financial Advice For New Grads is here to help transition you into your life after graduation. Whether you have just graduated from High School or College, TD Bank is offering you some helpful tips to better prepare yourself. This is an important milestone in your life and while it is exciting, it can also be quite stressful. To learn how to make your transition as smooth and stress free as possible keep reading! Some pieces of advice that you will learn about include how to prepare for your new place, what to wear, learning about a new car, how to deal with loans, how to build credit, and how to create a budget. Also the latest TD Bank bonuses are located on the HMB’s master list of TD Bank Promotions.
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|TD Ameritrade||$600 Cash||Review|
TD Bank Financial Advice For New Grads?
If you’re wondering why you should take TD Bank Financial Advice For New Grads over the other tips available then look no further. TD Bank offers a variety of tips that will make your transition to post grad life much smoother.
- Your own place: How much cash do you need up front to rent an apartment? First month’s rent, last month’s rent and/or a security deposit are all possibilities. Looking for a place that has utilities included or getting a roommate can help you save.
- What to wear: Depending on the job you have or are seeking, you may need new clothes. Save by selecting clothes that easily mix and match, or shop for gently-used clothes at a consignment store.
- New car: If you have a commute, but no public transportation, you’ll need a reliable vehicle. Make sure substance outweighs the flash and don’t rule out used or leased cars.
- Loans, loans, loans: When it comes to repaying your federal student loan, know the details: when repayment starts, payment options, what to do if you have trouble making payments and more.1 Also keep in mind that grace periods differ for federal and private loans, and if you have more than one student loan you can research consolidation.
- Give yourself a little credit: Consider opening a credit card to build positive credit history. Use the card for small purchases and pay it off in full every month – don’t buy more now than you can afford later.
- Create a budget: Don’t forget to factor in utilities, groceries, medical insurance and retirement savings/ 401(k). Take a little money from each paycheck and build a safety net in case you need emergency funds. And lastly, make sure there’s a little wiggle room for some fun!
TD Bank Financial Advice For New Grads offers more information that may be of interest to you. Not only does TD Bank offer advice on financial advice for newly grads, but they also offer other interesting tips such as boosting your financial IQ, saving on school supplies, achieving financial independence, protecting yourself from identity theft, and much more. Also, keep in mind that this is all from one North America’s largest and most stable financial institutions.
For added assurance or if you have any more questions TD Bank has a customer service team that is available 24/7. You’re able to speak with a Live Customer Service by calling 1-888-751-9000. You are also able to email them for any questions or concerns.
Starting your life after graduation is an exciting yet, scary point in your life, but TD Bank is here to make that transaction as simple and stress free as possible. TD Bank Financial Advice For New Grads offers real life advice that you may not have thought about. Also, if you would like to learn more about what we offer here on HMB, please check out our complete list of Bank Bonuses for all your banking needs.
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®!
You'll earn 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide; 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases. And when you redeem your points for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!