For residents of North Carolina, Telco Community Credit Union is offering $100 bonus when you open qualifying checking account good on August 21, 2017. To earn $100 bonus, you must have direct deposit and have it process within 45 days of account opening and make 10 debit card transactions in order to receive $100 reward. With the checking account, you can enjoy features such as no minimum balance, no monthly fee and many more. If you are interested and qualify, make sure to take advantage of this offer and sign up today!
Editor’s Note: This offer will only occur on August 21, 2017.
Credit goes to Dorianne for letting us know about this bank promotion. If you’d like to participate in our Rewards Program, simply contact us when you find a new bank promotion and get paid up to $15!
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|TD Ameritrade||$600 Cash||Review|
Table of Contents
Telco Community CU $100 Bonus Info:
- Sign up today
- Telco Community CU Promotion PDF Printout
- Account Type: Basic or Limited Checking
- Availability: NC (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 08/21/2017
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown, Let us know
- ChexSystems: Unknown, Let us know
- Opening Deposit: $5
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, Let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: None
- Additional Requirements: See below for details
- Household Limit: None listed
- Closing Account Fee: None listed
How To Earn $100 Bonus:
- Open a checking account from Telco Community Credit Union on August 21, 2017.
- Make 10 debit card transactions.
- Have Direct Deposit which must process within 45 days of account opening with a minimum of $200 per pay period.
- The $100 Bonus will be deposited within 90 business days of completing requirements.
How to Avoid Monthly Fees:
Basic Checking: No Monthly Fees.
Limited Checking: No Monthly Fees.
Make sure you check out Telco Community Credit Union to learn more about the $100 bonus promotion. Don’t forget, the $100 bonus will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT. Feel free to comment below and let us know about how it went and if you could fund your account with credit card or not. We value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank offers nationwide. If you would like to see more, check out our full list of Bank Bonuses for all your banking needs.
The Platinum Card® from American Express offers 75,000 Membership Rewards Points after you spend $5,000 on purchases on your new Card in your first 6 months of Card Membership.
• 10X points on eligible purchases on your new Card at U.S. Gas Stations and U.S. Supermarkets, on up to $15,000 in combined purchases, during your first 6 months of Card Membership. That's an additional 9 points on top of the 1 point you earn for these purchases.
• 5X Membership Rewards Points for flights booked directly with airlines or with American Express Travel. Starting January 1, 2021, earn 5X points on up to $500,000 on these purchases per calendar year.
• 5X Membership Rewards Points on prepaid hotels booked on amextravel.com.
This card comes with an annual fee of $550 (See Rates & Fees), but you cardholders can enjoy Uber VIP status and up to $200 in Uber savings on rides or eats orders in the US annually. Uber Cash and Uber VIP status is available to Basic Card Member and Additional Centurion Cards only.
Plus, up to $100 in statement credits annually for purchases at Saks Fifth Avenue on your Platinum Card® & receive complimentary benefits with an average total value of $550 with Fine Hotels & Resorts.