Find the latest TotalDirectBank CD Rates, Offers, and Promotions here.
TotalDirectBank can offer a wide array of products, services, and now a CD rate 0.50% APY for 12 months.
Table of Contents
TotalDirectBank is a division of City National Bank of Florida. Founded in Miami more than 70 years ago, today City National Bank is the premier private commercial bank in Florida.
They have a wide array of products to meet your individual needs and are proud to be a financial institution that is big enough to serve all your financial needs, yet small enough to care about how those needs are met.
This is ideal for accounts like Certificate of Deposits, which require very little maintenance. The rates are worth a look, but always compare them with the nation’s best using our guides: CD Rates | Savings Rates.
*While TotalDirectBank does have competitive rates, their product line can still be considered limited. I recommend you take a look at Discover Bank Promotions here
|CIT BANK CD TERM||RATE||LINK|
|12-Month Term||0.30% APY||Apply Now|
|13-Month Term||0.35% APY||Apply Now|
|18-Month Term||0.30% APY||Apply Now|
|4-Year Term||0.50% APY||Apply Now|
TotalDirectBank CD Rates
CDs are a certificate issued by a bank to a person depositing money for a specified length of time. Usually the longer of a term, the higher APY rate you make.
With $25,000, you can invest in a TotalDirectBank CD account to maximize your earnings. If you’re interested in making a higher rate than a traditional savings account, TotalDirectBank is a bank that is fully online and by lowering their costs, you earn a higher savings rates. Also make sure to check out our CD rates below.
- Minimum deposit: $25,000
- Maximum deposit: $500,000
- Early withdrawal penalty: A penalty fee may be imposed for early withdrawal of CDs
|Term||APY Rate||Minimum Deposit|
TotalDirectBank CD Features
- Guaranteed return
- Automatic Renewal
- FDIC insurance up to the maximum allowable
Looking for a short term or long term CD? Then look no further as TotalDirectBank offers you various CD terms from 3 to 60 months, but be sure to take advantage of their current promotion of 12-Month CD Special of 0.50%.
This is a great opportunity to invest in a high-interest CD from TotalDirectBank. However, you may want to compare them with our best CD Rates:
- 6-Month CD Rates
- 9-Month CD Rates
- 12-Month CD Rates
- 18-Month CD Rates
- 24-Month CD Rates
- 36-Month CD Rates
- 48-Month CD Rates
- 60-Month CD Rates
You will be able to fully take control of your funds through their products, services, and also maximize your saving potential. Check back often for the latest TotalDirectBank CD rates!
Disclaimer: Rates / APY terms above are current as of the date indicated. These quotes are from banks, credit unions and thrifts. Bank, thrift and credit union deposits are insured by the FDIC or NCUA. Contact the bank for the terms and conditions that may apply to you. Rates are subject to change without notice and may not be the same at all branches.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $600||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||Up To $240||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank Basic Business Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Aspiration Spend & Save Account||$100 Cash||Review|
|Ally Invest||Up to $3,500 Cash||Review|
|BlockFi||Up To $250 BTC||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||0.50% APY||Review|
|Discover Cashback Debit Account||$360 Cash||Review|