Check out the most recent Town & Country Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Right now, you can receive a $250 bonus when you open a new checking account and meet the requirements.
Table of Contents
About Town & Country Credit Union Promotions
Town & Country Credit Union was founded by a group of locals who pooled their resources in hopes of being able to provide depositors with a higher return on their savings and borrowers’ access to loans at lower rates. Throughout the credit union’s history, they have grown and expanded their services to continue fulfilling the goals of their members by offering great bank bonuses, CD rates, and bank rates.
We will review the current Town & Country Credit Union promotions below.
Town & Country Credit Union $250 Checking Bonus
You can earn a $250 bonus when you open a Star Rewards Checking account and meet the requirements.
- Account Type: Star Rewards Checking
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know
- ChexSystems: Unknown, Let us know
- Opening Deposit: Varies by Account
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: None
- Closing Account Fee: None listed, check with CSR for more information
(Expires September 30, 2020)
|If you're looking for more advanced features for a checking account, you may want to compare this offer to the following: HSBC Premier Checking ($450 Bonus), Huntington 25 Checking ($300 Bonus), Citi Citigold Account Package (Up To $1500 Bonus), BMO Harris Premier ($500 bonus), as well as the TD Bank Beyond Checking ($300 Bonus).|
How To Earn $250 Checking Bonus
- Fill out the form to request opening a Star Rewards Checking Account.
- Once your submission is received, a Town & Country representative will follow up by calling you within two business days to confirm your request.
- They’ll deposit $250 into your new account after you set up a direct deposit and post your first deposit of at least $250 within 30 days of account opening.
- Visa® Instant Issue Debit Card – Walk out with a working debit card at most locations
- Online Account Access
- Mobile App with Mobile Deposit
- Online Bill Pay
- Account updates via text and email
- EZ2 Save – With every debit card purchase, you can choose to automatically round up your purchase to the next whole dollar amount and transfer the change into your share savings account
- There are no monthly fees
- $250 will be deposited after setting up and posting of at least $250 as a direct deposit within 30 days of account opening.
- Limit one reward of $250 per account.
- Cannot be transferred or combined with other offers.
- Terms and conditions apply and are subject to change.
I definitely recommend checking out this offer at Town & Country Credit Union. The bonus amount is rather generous and the requirements are quite simple so be sure to take advantage of these promotions while you can!
Feel free to comment below and let us know about how it went and if you could fund your account with a credit card or not. We value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank offers nationwide.
*Check back on this page for updated Town & Country Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.