Check out the most recent Transportation Federal Credit Union CD rates, offers, and promotions here.
Some of the best Transportation Federal Credit Union CD Rates include their 2.02% APY 60-Month Jumbo CD.
Table of Contents
About Transportation Federal Credit Union
Transportation Federal Credit Union’s roots can be traced back to March 8, 1939 when twelve employees met to create the Civil and Aeronautics Federal Credit Union. Additionally, they are a not-for-profit financial institution owned and controlled by its members.
Furthermore, they provide financial services and solutions to fit your lifestyle – from accounts to help beginner savers to savings tools for retirement, and financing options for everything in between.
This is ideal for accounts like Certificate of Deposits, which require very little maintenance. The rates are worth a look, but always compare them with the nation’s best using our guides: CD Rates | Savings Rates.
|Eligibility: TFCU membership is open to active and retired employees, military personnel, contractors, and other related occupational groups affiliated with the U.S. Department of Transportation and the Federal Aviation Administration (Washington, D.C.). Lifetime TFCU membership is also available to these government agencies, businesses, and association employees. See more about membership eligibility here.|
*While Transportation Federal Credit Union does have competitive rates with their launch, their product line is limited. I recommend to take a look at Discover Bank Promotions here.
|CIT BANK CD TERM||RATE||LINK|
|12-Month Term||0.30% APY||Apply Now|
|13-Month Term||0.35% APY||Apply Now|
|18-Month Term||0.30% APY||Apply Now|
|4-Year Term||0.50% APY||Apply Now|
|12-Month Term||0.50% APY||Apply Now|
|24-Month Term||0.55% APY||Apply Now|
|36-Month Term||0.60% APY||Apply Now|
|48-Month Term||0.65% APY||Apply Now|
|84-Month Term||0.80% APY||Apply Now|
Transportation Federal Credit Union CD Rates
CDs are a certificate issued by a bank to a person depositing money for a specified length of time. Usually the longer of a term, the higher APY rate you make.
Additionally, compare their offering now to find the solutions that fit best with your savings goals. If you’re interested in making a higher rate than a traditional savings account then make sure to check out the CD rates below.
- Minimum deposit: $100,000
- Maximum deposit: None listed
- Early withdrawal penalty: Penalty will be imposed for early withdrawals
Standard CD Rates
|Term||APY Rate||Minimum Deposit|
Jumbo Certificate Rates
|Term||APY Rate||Minimum Deposit|
Transportation Federal Credit Union CD Features
- Federally insured up to $250,000 by NCUA
- Financial Education
- Better Rates on Savings and Loans
- Access your money when and where you need it – online, in person at a local TFCU branch, by phone, or nationwide.
If you are eligible, I would check out this promotion to earn a generous rate and maximize your earnings.
This is a great opportunity to invest in a Jumbo CD from Transportation Federal Credit Union. However, you may want to compare them with our best CD Rates:
- 6-Month CD Rates
- 9-Month CD Rates
- 12-Month CD Rates
- 18-Month CD Rates
- 24-Month CD Rates
- 36-Month CD Rates
- 48-Month CD Rates
- 60-Month CD Rates
You might even find yourself earning more than a regular savings account. Be sure to apply as soon as you can to start your new account experience. Check back often for the latest Transportation Federal Credit Union CD rates!
Disclaimer: Rates / APY terms above are current as of the date indicated. These quotes are from banks, credit unions and thrifts. Bank, thrift and credit union deposits are insured by the FDIC or NCUA. Contact the bank for the terms and conditions that may apply to you. Rates are subject to change without notice and may not be the same at all branches.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.