Find the latest Travis Credit Union CD Rates, Offers, and Promotions here.
Travis Credit Union can offer a wide array of products, services, and now a CD rate of 1.50% APY for 13 months.
Table of Contents
About Travis Credit Union
Travis Credit Union opened their doors in 1951 to military and civilian workers at the Travis Air Force Base in Fairfield, CA. They since expanded their services to better accommodate their members.
|Eligibility: Membership is open to anyone who lives, works, attends schools or worships in any of the 12 Northern California counties where we are authorized to do business. They are Alameda, Colusa, Contra Costa, Merced, Napa, Placer, Sacramento, San Joaquin, Solano, Sonoma, Stanislaus and Yolo counties. See current membership details|
*While Travis Credit Union provides a fantastic promotion it may not be for everyone. I recommend you take a look at Discover Bank Promotions here and find something for you!
|CIT BANK CD TERM||RATE||LINK|
|12-Month Term||0.30% APY||Apply Now|
|13-Month Term||0.35% APY||Apply Now|
|18-Month Term||0.30% APY||Apply Now|
|4-Year Term||0.50% APY||Apply Now|
Travis Credit Union CD Rates
CDs are a certificate issued by a bank to a person depositing money for a specified length of time. Usually the longer of a term, the higher APY rate you make.
With only a opening deposit of $500, you can invest in a Travis CD. Compare their offers now to find the solutions that fit best with your banking needs.
- Minimum deposit: $500
- Maximum deposit: None
- Early withdrawal penalty: Penalty for early withdrawal
|Term||APY Rate||Minimum Deposit|
Laddering CD Rates
To open Ladder Certificates you are required to establish 5 individual certificates with “laddering” maturity dates. Thus you are required to open each of the following Certificates to earn this rate.
|Term||APY Rate||Minimum Deposit|
- Competitive, fixed rate for length of term
- A wide range of terms available (from 3 months to 5 years)
- $1,000 minimum deposit to open
- Funds federally insured by NCUA
- Free online and mobile banking
Travis Credit Union offers you various CD terms from 3 to 60 months but be sure to take advantage of their current 13-Month CD Special of 1.50% APY. If you are a resident in Texas you should definitely check out this promotion.
This is a great opportunity to invest in a high-interest CD from Travis Credit Union. However, you may want to compare them with our best CD Rates:
- 6-Month CD Rates
- 9-Month CD Rates
- 12-Month CD Rates
- 18-Month CD Rates
- 24-Month CD Rates
- 36-Month CD Rates
- 48-Month CD Rates
- 60-Month CD Rates
Check back often for the latest Travis Credit Union CD rates!
Disclaimer: Rates / APY terms above are current as of the date indicated. These quotes are from banks, credit unions and thrifts. Bank, thrift and credit union deposits are insured by the FDIC or NCUA. Contact the bank for the terms and conditions that may apply to you. Rates are subject to change without notice and may not be the same at all branches.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $600||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||Up To $240||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank Basic Business Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Aspiration Spend & Save Account||$100 Cash||Review|
|Ally Invest||Up to $3,500 Cash||Review|
|BlockFi||Up To $250 BTC||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||0.50% APY||Review|
|Discover Cashback Debit Account||$360 Cash||Review|