Searching around for the perfect cash back credit card? Definitely consider the U.S. Bank Cash+ TM Visa Signature® Card.
With this card, new cardmembers can earn a $150 bonus after spending $500 in the first 90 days of account opening! This card offers 5% cash back on your first $2,000 in eligible net purchases each quarter on the combined two categories you choose, 2% cash back on your choice of one everyday category, like gas stations or grocery stores, & 1% cash back on all other eligible net purchases.
With the bonus and cash back rewards, you’ll be able to redeem it in 3 ways:
- Statement credit
- Rewards card
- Direct deposit into your U.S. Bank checking or savings account
Perks sound enticing, doesn’t it? Now to add, this card also comes with no annual fee to worry about! For more information, see below!
U.S. Bank Cash Plus Card Summary
With the U.S. Bank Cash+™ Visa Signature® Card:
• New Cardmember bonus: $150 after you spend $500 in eligible net purchases in the first 90 days of account opening.
• 5% cash back on your first $2,000 in eligible net purchases each quarter on the combined two categories you choose.
• 2% cash back on your choice of one everyday category, like gas stations or grocery stores.
• 1% cash back on all other eligible net purchases.
• No limit on total cash back earned.
• 0% Intro APR* on balance transfers for 12 billing cycles. After that, a variable APR currently 16.24% - 25.74%
• No annual fee*
• Great Offer for Customers of U.S. Bank, a 2018 World's Most Ethical Company® - Ethisphere Institute, February 2018
Cash Back Categories
With this card, you’ll be able to choose your categories that you plan on spending. Unlike other 5% cashback cards where you’re limited to a specific category of spend, you’ll have the flexibility customize your categories so you can earn the most cashback possible! This image below entails, but no limited to, certain categories to choose from. Others may include fast food, home utilities, etc!
Visa Signature Benefits
With this card, you’ll be able to benefit from certain perks through the Visa Signature program:. Some of these perks include:
- Complimentary Rental Car Insurance: You’ll have the option to complimentary rental car coverage (loss & damage) for rentals paid in full with your Cash Plus card.
- Retail Protection: This perk provides reimbursement after certain adverse shopping events, subject to key limitations and restrictions. (Check your account disclosures for more details)
- Concierge Service: This 24/7 perk is ideal for travelers who may need to make complicated entertainment, restaurant, or travel reservations in unfamiliar places, even where they may not speak the language.
- & more benefits may be made available as well (be sure to check the card agreement/disclosure for more details)
You’re able to use your card with your phone and enjoy the convenience of mobile payments.
- Security — Your card number isn’t stored on the device.
- Wide Acceptance — Mobile payments can be used at many stores and in apps.
- Ease — Pull out your phone to pay.
With the U.S. Bank Cash Plus Card, you’ll definitely be able to better maximize your cash back rewards due to the flexibility of being able to choose your categories each quarter. One of the downsides of this card is that there is a foreign transaction fee in addition to your cash back rewards expiring after 36 months. However, overall, this card has its advantages with a solid bonus, no annual fee, and the flexibility of choosing your own cash back categories.
|Chase Ink Business PreferredSM Card||80,000 Points||Review|
|Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase Freedom®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Chase Freedom Unlimited®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Chase Ink Business UnlimitedSM Credit Card||$500 Cash||Review|
|Chase Ink Business CashSM Card||$500 Cash||Review|
The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone.