Hustlermoneyblog has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Hustlermoneyblog and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
Searching around for the perfect cash back credit card? Definitely consider the U.S. Bank Cash+ TM Visa Signature® Card.
With this card, new cardmembers can earn a $150 bonus after spending $500 in the first 90 days of account opening! Plus, there’s no annual fee!
Enjoy 5% cash back on your first $2,000 in eligible net purchases each quarter on the combined two categories you choose. Then, earn 2% cash back on your choice of one everyday category, like gas stations or grocery stores. All other purchases earn 1% cash back.
With the bonus and cash back rewards, you’ll be able to redeem it in 3 ways:
- Statement credit
- Rewards card
- Direct deposit into your U.S. Bank checking or savings account
Table of Contents
U.S. Bank Cash Plus Card Summary
With the U.S. Bank Cash+™ Visa Signature® Card:
• New Cardmember bonus: $150 after you spend $500 in eligible net purchases in the first 90 days of account opening.
• 5% cash back on your first $2,000 in eligible net purchases each quarter on the combined two categories you choose.
• 2% cash back on your choice of one everyday category, like gas stations or grocery stores.
• 1% cash back on all other eligible net purchases.
• No limit on total cash back earned.
• 0% Intro APR* on balance transfers for 12 billing cycles. After that, a variable APR currently 16.24% - 25.74%
• No annual fee*
• Great Offer for Customers of U.S. Bank, a 2018 World's Most Ethical Company® - Ethisphere Institute, February 2018
Cash Back Categories
The U.S. Bank Cash Plus lets you choose your categories that you plan on spending. Unlike other 5% cashback cards where you’re limited to a specific categories, you’ll have the flexibility customize your categories. This way, you can earn the most cashback possible!
This image below features certain categories you can choose from. However, this isn’t all of them. Others may include fast food, home utilities, and more!
Visa Signature Benefits
With this card, you’ll be able to benefit from certain perks through the Visa Signature program. Some of these perks include:
- Complimentary Rental Car Insurance: You’ll have the option to complimentary rental car coverage (loss & damage) for rentals paid in full with your Cash Plus card.
- Retail Protection: Enjoy reimbursement after certain adverse shopping events, subject to key limitations and restrictions.
- 24/7 Concierge Service: Travelers can easily make complicated entertainment, restaurant, or travel reservations in unfamiliar places, even where they may not speak the language. Just call them to help you.
- Mobile Payment: Pay with just a touch or a tap with your favorite digital device. It’s secure because your card number isn’t stored on the device. Plus, mobile payments are accepted at many stores and in apps.
With the U.S. Bank Cash Plus Card, you’ll definitely be able to better maximize your cash back rewards due to the flexibility of being able to choose your categories each quarter. One of the downsides of this card is that there is a foreign transaction fee in addition to your cash back rewards expiring after 36 months. However, overall, this card has its advantages with a solid bonus, no annual fee, and the flexibility of choosing your own cash back categories.
|Chase Ink Business PreferredSM Card||80,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Sapphire ReserveSM Card||50,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Ink Business UnlimitedSM Credit Card||$500 Cash||Review|
|Chase Ink Business CashSM Card||$500 Cash||Review|
|Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card||$200 Cash||Review|
|Wells Fargo Propel American Express® Card||30K Points||Review|
|Chase Freedom®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Chase Freedom Unlimited®||3% Cash Back||Review|
|UnitedSM Explorer Business Card||50,000 Miles||Review|
|Barclaycard Arrival Plus® World Elite Mastercard®||70,000 Miles||Review|
|ABOC Platinum Rewards Mastercard®||$150 Cash||Review|